• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Static TABLES ::: graphic interface upgrade... what do you think!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Mozzi

Feb 4, 2004
Hi there all....

I need to get some feedback,.....

I dont know if any of you used the ::

::::::: Static Apnea Training Tables :::::::

on http://www.freediver.co.uk/

Ive just updated the graphic user interface.. there is a live demo, and downloadable version.. (download the zip )(scan it if you want to just to make sure) at this link

http://www.nostampduty.com/freediver/

NB!! The live DEMO might not run a 100% (just give it time to fully load) as its made to run on your local pc.

Cheers
Mozzi

Looks good, but table B is wrong. You didn't change the criteria labels from table A. ;)

Also, the "START" & "STOP" letters might be better if a litle bigger to stand out - maybe also a different color.

Overall, I like it. Thank you.

Thanx Fuzz...

At least someone came back to me.. I fixed it up..

Please take a look, anf tell me if this is what you had in mind,,

Cheers
Mozzi

Mozzi,
I use the static tables from the Freediver site alot. I just downloaded yours, and I'll give you a report shortly! :D

Aaron

Hi flyboy748

Thanks for downloading it..!!!!

I hope you are going to like it..

And thanx for the support!!

Cheers
Mozzi

Just took a quick look so far. I love the 'free form' !! Looks great from what I've seen....

Aaron

Sorry there all .. but the start file in the zip had broken images..

So just redownload.. it...

But its working now

Mozzi

Good timing!

Cheers Mozzi,

Not done these things for a long time and you timed it just right! nice one!

Looks nice

Will try it tonight.

Anyone ever thought about putting a very subtle low volume virtual heartbeat wav loop on one of these things, one that you can change the speed and volume of? I dont know how it will work, it may put some people off but i think it would help others, (me :D ).

Thanks again

Yeti

Attachments

• heartbeat.zip
    47.5 KB · Views: 207
Reactions: stevevidar
Thanx Yeti

heheheh!!!! :) :) :)

The heart beats sounds almost to real.....

Freaky!!! :)

Thank you.. but ill have to think about that one.. hehehe :)

Thank you for the Feedback

Hello,

I have some issues using your tables on my PocketPC...
Could it be possible to have a release fully usable on Pocket?

It would be great (at least for me ;) )

Regards,
Jeff

Hi JEff

Hi Jeff

I would like to help you.. but I did not design the script for this programme.. Im just a designer... just took the script and implemented into the graphics...

And the thing is that you will need to download it onto your pocket pc.. and I don’t know how well the java script works on a pocket pc..

The thing is I cant tell you much and freediver does not give any support on the programme...

I can maybe try.. what seize of window does your pocket pc use..
Pixels 250 x 550.. I know it sounds stupid as I have no idea of what pocket pc's are capable off... hehehe :)

But thanx for taking a look!!

Cheers
Mozzi

I'm pretty new to the whole thing (3:10 is my best static). But i found your tables an enormous help. They look great, they're intuitive and easy to use. A BIG thanks for all your work!
Greg

Hi Greg

Thanx for the praise..

But I can only take the thank you for the graphics... as i did not develop the code.. I just took the code and put it into a new shell.. but It did take a fair amount of thinking and figuring out of where the code must go.. ( but I think some programmers might think differently.. )

Well its up and running now.. And you know what is even worse than that .. ive written about 5 emails to freediver.co.uk and they haven’t even said thank you.. but I just want to thank all of you for downloading it and using it.

And I must say these tables will improve your times.. ( personal opinion )

So have fun with it..

Cheers
Mozzi

I must say I'm enjoying the new graphics Mozzi. Usually when I'm doing o2 tables (table b) I have the Simpsons or some other show playing on the other side of the computer screen, so I never really paid attention to the lack of graphics before!

Great work!
Aaron

Just downloaded it. Wow. Great work Mozzi! Looks very slick. :)

Lets just hope the guys are freediver.co.uk are just busy or something, you definetly deserve thanks!

And yea, doing the tables works great while watching the Simpsons. Only problem occurs when Homer does something stupid and the resulting, supressed laughter, triggers contractions!

HI Stephan!!!

Hi Stefan

That would be great if you want to use it..

Please do put a mirror up on the site..

If you need the exact files ive got on my server.. then Ill mail them to you.

The files on the server are just structured a little bit diffrent..

For the index.. and then the zip file in another folder.. and the structure goes on....

And thank you for offering...

Cheers
Mozzi

i need to share my search results for a solution of using this program in a pool session or as a training tool in an openwater environment...

as seen below:

seapc1.jpg

http://www.nautronix.com/offshore/offshore_p_seapc.html

:eek: pat

Last edited:
clock

The program looks great, but on my pc the clock (countdown / stopwatch) runs too fast..... so i can't use it.

Fred

lol :) ;)

Sorry Fred can t help you there.. I cant control your system clock.. hehehe

At least now you will have a new personal best :) :)

Sorry Fred..

Cheers
Mozzi

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT