• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Static TABLES ::: graphic interface upgrade... what do you think!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Fred,
to fix the time, go to the program on your hard drive. Probably C:SATT or something. Open the config file. The third line should read:
var dly = 985; //the timing delay MAY NEED ADJUSTING

The number (985) will likely be different, just increase the number and save the file. The bigger the number, the slower the time. Play with the number until it's close to "real" time. Don't forget to save the file and re-start the program each time you make an adjustment. The closest I could get mine was within 4 sec during a 41min session... close enough for me!

If you have any further trouble, PM me and I'll do my best to help!

Aaron

Hi Flyboy

Thanx for the help .. ive been looking in Forums how to solve the probelm but it did not work.. so thank you for the solution...

Cheers
Mozzi

Reactions: stevevidar
Ummm, a bit unfair

Well as the chap who wrote the tables [the software, not the thinking behind the 'table' idea] in the first place I have a some-what unique point of view on all this.

While Mozzi has done a great job of skinning the SATTs (really, they are great), he was not asked to do the job nor was I asked if I wanted it doing nor permission to do it. So please don't say that I haven't even Thanked You for doing something that I didn't ask to be done!

I will be contacting Mozzi tonight re providing a download link & also Stephen about the fact that I still own the code... ;-)

I really do like what he's done & I wish I was as good with graphics!

For those who have trouble with timing on your PC, my ORIGINAL version came with a readme.txt file that explained how to overcome these problems :)

Dan

Reactions: stevevidar
Dan,

Good to see you here!

Drop me a line regarding whether you'd agree to let us mirror the download here. Obviously i'm not going to proceed with anything without your permission.

Cheers!

Dan,
I had no idea who wrote the program in the first place! Thanks so much, it's a great and very helpful program.

I have downloaded the newer graphics version, but will delete it if you wish. I won't use it further until I hear from you.

Cheers mate!
Aaron

Hi Aaron,

I'm more than happy for everyone & anyone to use which ever version they like (Mozzi's certainly looks better than the one I did)! That's why they were written as a browser based free download in the first place - everyone would be able to run them :)

Dan

Ive removed the link from my site.. so if anyone wants to download it.. ive given Dan Bolt a copy for he's server..

But I dont know if its up yet.. as they are very busy....

Cheers
Mozzi

Ive put it back onto my server as there is no place to download it.. once freediver.co.uk has put a copy up Ill remove this one.

For someone who spends at least half an hour a day 5 days a week in front of the tables the new inteface is sweet. Thanks so much for your hard work.

Originally posted by Jeff06
Hello,

I have some issues using your tables on my PocketPC...
Could it be possible to have a release fully usable on Pocket?

It would be great (at least for me ;) )
good idea. done & done. took me 5 mins to modify an small 'apnea tables' script i wrote yesterday to work on my ipaq 3630, which is running some ancient version of pocket pc (windows ce 3.0, go figure).

will make available shortly hey, along with the script (which is small, fast, & ie+moz compliant).

Last edited:
OS X

I'm on a mac. Will i ever be able to enjoy the benefits of this program that has worked very well on my previous PC?

Cheers, joe

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT