• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

static techniques beginner

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Fatherly

Mar 22, 2006
Hi all ! Im from Croatia and i want to learn techniques for longer breath holdin. when i was 16 i could hold up to 5 min...but now my life took me strange places and situations, and now i can't. So im finnaly on my feet again, and i want to bring beack those 5 min or more. So can someon send me links for any writing procedure of training on dry as those for sea...Thank you very much, and i'm not in situation to go to any school for materila reasons, so i wanna learn and practice myself, offcourse in sea i will have someone near me...Thank you very much! Best regards

Use the search function (on the blue bar at the top of the page) on 'static tables' for dry training.
Welcome to the forum. :)

deep thought thank you for words of welcome and i will search for that, but i dont know what exactly im searching, so...i download some apneotrain...do no how to use it but anyway, ill be on my own foe few days and after that if i cant find something or dont know i will ask you ok? :)
and xabre i wish i could, but nothing until summer time...:hmm

im too busy but i searched for it and i found some software, but can somebody explain it how to use it...and what s the difference between O2 and C02 tables, when to use them, how to use them, one then another...i'm little confused as this is my first questions about apnea at all...Please help :head ! Thank you very much!

Start with the first post over here:
[ame="http://forums.deeperblue.net/showthread.php?t=64959"]How to start Freediving[/ame] :)
XabreTooth said:
get in the pool and get on with it, pal!
And have a wet blackout with no safety or the knowledge of? :rcard
Xabre, consider reading that post as well, especially the safety part.

Fatherly, it is usually advised to start with one table per day using a different one each day, though it is not a rule. The common advise is to do 3-5 tables per week. The breathold time in those tables should be adapted to your personal best (longest breathold) at the beginning and afterwards you can modify them by how it feels like. It is not exact science but just an easy approach to apnea.

Thank you for your help, i very appriciate that! you help me a lot...I 'll contact you later when i finish first week of training, so we'll check mine results later...Best regards and lots of health! :)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT