• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Stephan.....

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crispin

Spearfisherman ;=- --->
Sep 14, 2001
Why did you delete my thread?

You / Cliff have the audacity to do what you have done, yet you consider yourselves to be immune from the same scrutiny???

You'll probably delete this as well.

So dissapointed in www.deeperblue.net and it's "Directors"

:(

I have the iQ of a genius and therefore think faster than a lot of people - there are no knee jerk reactions in my brain, but thanks for your input.

Originally posted by Crispin
I have the iQ of a genius and therefore think faster than a lot of people.

That'd explain winning the last couple of caption contests...:hmm

sven

sven - if i want your childish sarcastic replies i'll ask thanks, in the meantime mind your own business.

Guys,

Keep it clean, I don't want sarcasm or fighting on this forum. I don't want to have to start removing posts or threads.

Thanks

Mail vs. forum

This is a public forum, what is post here is everyone's business. Stephan has a personnal E-mail for personnal stuff. Take it easy Crispin, BTW there's a nice edit button after each post....

I think Crispin's thread should have staid in a different thread then end of no limit poll.

Just my 2 eurocents

Reactions: Erik
Just get on and do what needs to be done please Stephan.

Many thanks,

Crispin

I understand Crispin's ardor in trying to shield Pipin as well as Audrey's family from a barage of questions. I was in a clouded state of shock for two days upon hearing the news, imagining the emotional agony if such a thing were to happen to my wife. Yet I feel something that Cliff states in one of the articles is intrinsic to the very dilemma of all the misinformation and lack of official comment, and I qoute:

"The issue being raised here is how intimately involved should an athlete be with the sanctioning body sponsoring a record attempt like this?"

I restate the question for various reasons, one, what part does emotion play in moments of crisis. The other point is that if the individuals who were officiating this event weren't so emotionally connected to this heartbreaking tragedy, might they be better suited to dispell misinformation and slanderous gossip, through a timely and complete, official report.

My condolences Pipin and The Mestre family.

Micah.

Originally posted by Stephan Whelan
Crispin,
I did not delete your thread -
You will find that your post has been moved to the "End of No-Limits"
Please don't jump to conclusions - I know your angry but please give some thought before posting.

Sincerely

Aw, change your pad, Crispy! The class thing to do would have been to apologize to Stephan for your jumping at first thought. Your IQ was just placed in a thread more appropos. This place is about as free from editorial surgery as you'll find, and as a genius myself :hmm , I can appreciate that. :cool:

PS... humility is also a mark of genius.

Sheesh.

sven

I'm closing this thread to try and get conversations back onto the topics at hand. However I am keep the thread in the forums so people can see we are not in the policy of editorial censorship and in fact encourage people to debate.

Sincerely

Status
Not open for further replies.
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT