• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Suggestions for a One Hour Training Session

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

tanteh

Nov 28, 2002
Hi

once a week I am guiding a training session in our pool. In the first hour we are practicing yoga and gymnastics and the second hour is spent in the water.
Yesterday we had a really great session where nearly everyone improved its personal best in dynamic. The group is very well mixed. We have dynamic bests from 25 to 90m.
So here is what we did (One lane is 25m, between ecxercises we often crawl two lanes):

10 min crawl
6 lanes Wavediving (in german Wellentauchen)
6 lanes fifty fifty swimmimg /diving
2 x diving 25m, swimming 25m
2x Diving 25m with looking into partners eyes and 10s waiting underwater at the end of lane
Increasing Negatives, Diving exhaled to 1,2,3m and wait there for 10s
Breathing through snorkel 5x and then diving 25m without fins
-> This was the kick for the most of us! Some of them never did the 25m without fins and now managed it totally easy and relaxed.
We then did 50m and a maximum attempt with max 90m with relaxed swimming in between.

I write this to share my experience with this session. Like never before I had the feeling that my buddies had a great feeling of succes. The maximum attempts where not forced but totally relaxed.

How do you create a One Hour Training Session and which experiences did you make?

Cheers, Carsten

Hi Carsten

I have been looking for a training program.. Sometimes i must train alone, sometimes i have a buddy but we never have a "real" training session its mostly just fun diving. I need a training program, are there more suggestions to one?

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT