• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Summerville Lake, WV

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

BladeRunner

Mud Puddle Diver
May 20, 2002
I'm visting family near Summersville Lake in West Virginia from july3rd- 6th. I've found some pretty good things about the scuba diving and decide to do some freediving while I'm in the area. Anyone out there had the chance to dive this lake at all, scuba or freediving. I would like to get some more info if possible.

BladeRunner OUT

Hey this place is great, it is the best place I've had the chance to freedive so far. It's hard to get there if you don't have a boat but I just paddled my sea kayak to a nice little wedge shaped rock and pulled out and suited up.

I hated it that I only had one day there was just to much to explore while I was diving and the spearfishing was really great too. I'm going on my vacation in about a week and I'm planning on spending another 2 to 3 days diving the lake again.

It was like coral reef in way a lot caves and holes for big fish to spear, 100 foot walls that just dropped to the depths below to explore.

when your on the surface breathing up you can watch hot girls jumping off the cliffs. I don't think they relized that bikinis were not designed to stay on when you jump off a 35 or cliff. I didn't mind just more sights to view under the water for me!!

BladeRunner OUT
:D

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT