• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Sunday 17 August

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
Extra sneaky meet - starting at 10am, max 12 places

I'm in! are you?

S

Any chance of the saturday instead???? Or aswell, am going to a party on saturday night and know I will be in no fit state to do anything let alone drive and dive.............

Tim

sorry but no, I have to work on Saturday AND there is a triathlon going on at the lake so probably best if we keep out the way

didn't know you were such a party animal!

Last edited:
Sam
Kate A
Brian C
Katie G
Kerri
David K

I'll be there belching and burping trying to figure out this frenzel thing!

jay - read this, it should help

Attachments

• frenzel fattah.doc
    55 KB · Views: 263
Thought I could make this little sneeky one but it's not going to be possible,
have a great days diving and I'll see you all in sept.

Sam
Kate A
Brian C
Katie G
Kerri
David K
Jay

Hi Sam

I did the Aida 2 star at the start of August. It would be great to practise. Could you include me please.

Thanks

Pete

Hi Sam,

Is it OK if both Tim and I come? He'll be doing 16m and I want to try 20m.

Thanks,
Sue-Ling

Sam
Kate A
Brian C
Katie G
Kerri
David K
Jay
Pete C
Tim
Sue-Ling

Hi Brian C

I noticed that you live on the West coast of Scotland and are keen to meet freediving buddies. I have often thought about working from our Glasgow branch on a Friday then heading south to Dumfries and Galloway for the weekend. Luce Bay and Wigtown bay look ideal on the map. I have a boat so it doesn’t have to be just shore dives

I will be at Saltfree on Sunday so it would be great to meet up and have a chat if that’s okay.

Cheers

Pete C

Hi Folks

see you at chepstow at 10am on Sunday - not online much before that so call me if you need anything

S

Hi guys

thanks for a great weekend and well done Brian and Dave on the PBs! got home in just over 3 hours... slightly made up for taking 7 hours on the way up.... wonder how many cameras got me???

see you next time

S
x

Hi Sam

Can I say a big thank you :thankyoufor organising the extra day at chepstow, I am sure that everyone appreciates your efforts.

Thanks again

Brian

PS: will let you set the line next time I go for a PB - sorry

Reactions: samdive
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…