• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

For Sale Super crazy sale: Trygons DMFR HB130 in Philippines

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Mufazalov

Dec 25, 2010
Craaaaazy sale here, guys. Check it out.

As our spearfishing trip in the Philippines is about to end I am looking forward to travel home light. Thus selling my bazooka.

If you are checking the ad then you probably k ow what kind of a beast the gun is. Full carbon fiber, internal water ballast compartments, integrated reel (~80m), 145cm band stretch, shaft guide.

Floats with a 7,5mm shaft, negative buoyancy with an 8mm.

The gun is equipped with
• 3 *14mm bands (two SigalSub and one Salvo)
• trygons 7,5mm double flopper shaft
• trygons 8mm double flopper shaft (the shaft was a bit bent by a local GT. Straightened it, but not your 'laserlike' straight.
• reel has a combination of different lines. Approx 30m of light nylon braid and another 40-50m of dyneema

We are currently in Coron, will be in Manila on Sunday. Leaving PHI on Sunday.
Price for a similar new (body only) gun from Trygons is around a €1000, rubbers and shafts extra. Will sell for half a price.
PM me for more details.

Reason for sale, few actually: we flew here with OmanAir and they charge us $200 fee each way. Nice. Apart from that, the gun doesn't see much use these days, I don't do blue water and this is not my top choice as a dynamic ambush (aguatto) style gun.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…