• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

For Sale Super crazy sale: Trygons DMFR HB130 in Philippines

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Mufazalov

Dec 25, 2010
Craaaaazy sale here, guys. Check it out.

As our spearfishing trip in the Philippines is about to end I am looking forward to travel home light. Thus selling my bazooka.

If you are checking the ad then you probably k ow what kind of a beast the gun is. Full carbon fiber, internal water ballast compartments, integrated reel (~80m), 145cm band stretch, shaft guide.

Floats with a 7,5mm shaft, negative buoyancy with an 8mm.

The gun is equipped with
• 3 *14mm bands (two SigalSub and one Salvo)
• trygons 7,5mm double flopper shaft
• trygons 8mm double flopper shaft (the shaft was a bit bent by a local GT. Straightened it, but not your 'laserlike' straight.
• reel has a combination of different lines. Approx 30m of light nylon braid and another 40-50m of dyneema

We are currently in Coron, will be in Manila on Sunday. Leaving PHI on Sunday.
Price for a similar new (body only) gun from Trygons is around a €1000, rubbers and shafts extra. Will sell for half a price.
PM me for more details.

Reason for sale, few actually: we flew here with OmanAir and they charge us $200 fee each way. Nice. Apart from that, the gun doesn't see much use these days, I don't do blue water and this is not my top choice as a dynamic ambush (aguatto) style gun.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT