• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Super Gun Maori Mamba for Sale until 20 feet shooting!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

spazio

Apr 18, 2005
hi
I don't know if this gun is popular in the US but here in Italy is surely the best air-gun ever and the most powerful and precise among all guns in the market
the idea is simple and revolutionary: it works vacuum, therefore without water in the gun, it's very light to load and shoots at a terrible distance, with extreme precision and with no ricochet and very low noise
everyone here uses it for big fishes or for fishes that stay very far from the spearfisher
the gun for sale is in mint A+ conditions (as new) and perfect in everything
the accessorries are of top quality:
maori dentex reel with 70mt (2,296 feet) dacron 200 lb line+ omer 180 nylon line for tuna
devoto (best italian shafts producer) shaft
spare shaft
devoto spare tip
spare tip
2x loadesr
instructions
Maorisub - Fucili ad aria e Kit
email: spazio.libero@tele2.it
total price for the gun and following accessories including shipment is usd 350

payment: paypal (spazio.libero@tele2.it)

CLICK TO ENLARGE PICS

Attachments

• paolo 003.jpg
    paolo 003.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 157
  • paolo 004.jpg
    paolo 004.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 145
  • paolo 005.jpg
    paolo 005.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 153
  • paolo 006.jpg
    paolo 006.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 166
  • paolo 009.jpg
    paolo 009.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
other pics .........

Attachments

• paolo 011.jpg
    paolo 011.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 139
  • paolo 012.jpg
    paolo 012.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 142
I am sure it will sell but everyone is eating Christmas at the moment.

:) yes, even if the world is big and we have different time zones

I've spent the all day before Christmas to cook fish for all my relatives (13 people) and we were together in a great athmosphere until late

hope everyone got beautiful day!

emidio

I am sure it will sell but everyone is eating Christmas at the moment.

can u please inform which length? barrel (11 or 13mm)? arrow size? which gun/handle did u mambatize? thx..

of course:

sporasub stealth 110cm
barrel 11mm
arrow 7mm
it can use 6,5mmm and 8mm arrows

according to our experience, this is the best combination possible

emidio

can u please inform which length? barrel (11 or 13mm)? arrow size? which gun/handle did u mambatize? thx..

Hey Spazio I dont know what is wrong with these guys?
Come on dudes this an opportunity to join the dark side at a very good price.

Will it shoot through an outboard motor? :)

(I agree - this is an excellent price for quite probably the most efficient speargun in the Universe)

yes

then my friend will surely not go under this price

he'd rather keep the gun

and I agree

Hey Spazio I dont know what is wrong with these guys?
Come on dudes this an opportunity to join the dark side at a very good price.

(I agree - this is an excellent price for quite probably the most efficient speargun in the Universe)

Most likely out the other side & kill a fish - go on Fondue go for it. :t

If spearfishing were more legal in my state - I would in a heartbeat. I might be wrong but I think I read a fellow over on medfish - who hunts a lot - saying his is good out to 8 meters - same size gun. Rigged like that and with shipping it is an extremely good deal...(sweating....'must...not...buy..more...dive...thing...')

Last edited:
only if put into some water and if you're precise to keep the right time when shooting

rofl

Only from underneath, of course. Much safer if I can shoot from 20 feet away :)
The stealth is very hard to find here in the States - though it is essentially a cyrano with a cool paintjob and a different muzzle.

Cheapest price for just the cyrano here is 200us - that is with the crap shaft that comes with it which will last exactly until the first time you load it. The mamba kit is $150 and a proper shaft another $40-50 Thats up to $400us without the reel. Plus the gun for sale here will contain actual Italian air - which will give it untold special powers!! Someone please buy it quickly so I can stop.

:friday

Only from underneath, of course. Much safer if I can shoot from 20 feet away :)
The stealth is very hard to find here in the States - though it is essentially a cyrano with a cool paintjob and a different muzzle.

Cheapest price for just the cyrano here is 200us - that is with the crap shaft that comes with it which will last exactly until the first time you load it. The mamba kit is $150 and a proper shaft another $40-50 Thats up to $400us without the reel. Plus the gun for sale here will contain actual Italian air - which will give it untold special powers!! Someone please buy it quickly so I can stop.

Think of it as an investment both physiological & financial.

its what i told my wife when i bought the mamba 90 rofl and the rest of the guns actually, its purely theraputic, for medical reasons :)roflrofl

that is indeed a good price i must say

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT