• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Announcement Support Us, Look Amazing - DeeperBlue.com Official Clothing

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Stephan Whelan

Papa Smurf
Staff member
Admin
Jan 7, 1999
I'm super excited to let you know that we've launched a brand new set of official clothing and merchandise for supporting DeeperBlue! Help to support the forums and our independent diving journalism with our new clothing range.

All of our products are made from organic materials, not plastic. We also print our products in real-time, so there is no waste, from a UK-based renewable energy powered factory. Every order is sent out in plastic-free packaging that is biodegradable, doing our bit to protect our oceans. You can show your support, spread the word, and look cool at the same time.

We have t-shirts, hoodies, jumpers, & tote bags for men, women, and kids. You can have a browse and buy directly from www.deeperblue.store

DeeperBlue.com Community Tees 2020-05-17 12-04-49.png

Just received mine :cool: Cool "plastic sucks" art paper packaging too - look closely ;)
PHOTO_20200522_144425.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Stephan Whelan
Funnily enough mine arrived today too. Loving the quality and feel of the shirts. Hoodies, sweatshirt and bags also fantastic!

Kids are loving the paper bag and going to be colouring it for days...

521D74A9-9B7A-45C9-958F-74264319AE37.jpeg
333E61CB-6E40-4189-8096-A1D2A869272E.jpeg

Very nice. I wanted the hoodie too but my wife thought not; probably worried about the competition it was bound to attract :D

Excellent re-use of the wrapping envelope. And you could still use it as gift wrapping afterwards (after it has been proudly displayed on your refrigerator for a few years first, of course) :D

I didn't see the bags, need to take another look.

Reactions: Stephan Whelan
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT