• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Survey: Sport motives, group identification and happiness

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Mar 13, 2018
Hello everyone,

we are scientists from the Ruhr-University in Bochum in Germany and as we were overwhelmed by your support of our study we posted here a few months ago, we would like to ask you for support again. We are currently doing another study in which we investigate athlete’s sport goals, their group/team identification, and whether they differ in their personality and well-being.
You immediately get feedback about your personality profile at the end of the survey. Completing the survey will take around 20 minutes.

Link to survey: https://bochumpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4Icx7sz1a2NB10V

Feel free to share the link with other people of your/other sports!

If you have questions, leave them in the comments below. We will try to answer them as quick as possible.

Thank you so much in advance for your support!

sport_personality said:
We are doing a study which will concentrate on the mental well-being of freediving athletes and their sport goals. So I thought you could answer a couple of questions and then we could hireessaywriter to interpret out results and analyze the psychology of the freediver's personality ...

--
Quoted text was automatically saved
--

Hey there,
Is the survey still active? It seems to be closed already. What were the results then? I'm a senior at Grand Canyon University majoring in Sports Management. And I need to write my research on the psychology of freediving: how professional freedivers use psychological strategies. I need to interview 8-10 freedivers, so I thought I could ask someone on the forum too.

Luke

Hey there,
Is the survey still active? It seems to be closed already. What were the results then? I'm a senior at Grand Canyon University majoring in Sports Management. And I need to write my research on the psychology of freediving: how professional freedivers use psychological strategies. I need to interview 8-10 freedivers, so I thought I could ask someone on the forum too. mcdvoice login

Luke

Thanks for the clarification

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT