• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

suunto mosquito

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

immerlustig

BlueSkunk
Aug 17, 2002
a question to all mosquito owners :

i use mine mainly for freediving but decided today to switch it on for a scuba dive this morning. now i got it into error mode and i have no idea why.
this is my scuba history with the mosquito :

last dive in air mode was 4 months ago.
todays dive was 18 m, 30 min. no accelerated ascent, textbook profile (doing a dive with an openwater course student).
the display shows an *er* in the logbook. i checked the manual and asked a couple of guys here who dive with a mosquito all the time but nobody could explain to me what had happened there.

i somehow expect a technical problem since 1 month ago i had false readings in a pool. instead of 4 meters it showed 8 meters. i had it on freedive mode then.
ever since it is accurate again. no problems till now.

very strange indeed.

one guy here told me that mosquitos ar prone to technical problems.

does anyone have any idea or similar experiences ???

i m wondering

roland

:cool:

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT