• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Swedish freedivers

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

armorking

Jun 3, 2003
We are 3 guys from Sundsvall, SWEDEN starting an internet club with a small guestbook. So we can dive togheter with other freedivers around.:cool:

the site is here :

http://storm2.com/

Best regards

Johan Hägglund

Splendid idea! Swedish freedivers are hard to find. Just checked out your site. Looks promising!

- Tommy Engfors

Nice work!!
Armorking is my older brother and im one of thoose three that started our local internet club.
Just wanted to say thanks to Armorking for setting up a server for us.

Jeppe.

Thanx! Didnt know about that site. Of course i put it in favorites folder.
Regards
Johan

Compliment

I have run into you Swedes and a Norwegian or two from time to time, mostly in dive competitions.
There is something worth saying about you collectively. You guys never fail to impress me with your polite friendly nature. You are in a class of your own in this regard.
You Swedish Freedivers are real great ambassadors for your nation and even the entire region and perhaps even Mankind. If aliens land on earth i would like them to land in Sweden at a freediving site. Special mention here to the bunch that was at Cyprus including Tord ( the Mohican) and Simen the monoman Norwegian.

You chaps rock on the 'nice guys' scale. Many can take a leaf out of your book.

Skin.

Last edited:
We are around 5-6 freedivers just south of Gothenburg, unfortunatly a bit hard to find deep nice water around here, we have some nice 15-17m places though, I guess thats a start.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT