• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Sydney, Australia

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Amanjira

Apr 18, 2003
Afternoon,

Im currently looking for any freedivers that I could buddy with, to go the deeps with and maybe even teach me a thing or two... Ive only just recently started freediving, and would love pointers to help me reach my goals...

Amanjira.

G'Day mate,

There's a bunch of us that live in Canberra that train (we've had 7 or so at the pool). I know a few in Sydney that train - throw me an email or PM (b.drew@adfa.edu.au) and I'll tell you more.

I'm a freediver from Norway and I've just come back from a trip Down Under. I left my number at the Freedive Australia shop in Manly (Sydney Road, I think) and the very next day I was out freediving with the locals. Contact Freedive Australia on 02 9948 7905. Good luck.

Kenneth

Afternoon,

Jkhage, I haven't tried leaving my name quite yet, but Im kinda one of those people who, don't like to bug the same person too much, if I can help it....
I've bought most of my equipment off the guys in fairlight, well i actually live no further than about 2 blocks from them, so Im kinda up there every so often just checking out the equpiment, looking for upgrades when I have the money...
So yea, thought I might try the forums... Ive posted one on spearfishing.com.au, but as yet to no prevail...

Guess Ill keep trying....

Later,

Matt

Hey,
i'm looking for contacts in the Sydney/Central Coast area.
Would you be able to tell me more about this Sydney group ?
Cheers

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT