• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Announcement Tapatalk Removed From DeeperBlue Forums

Stephan Whelan

Papa Smurf
Staff member
Admin
Jan 7, 1999
Hi everyone - after careful consideration, we have decided to remove access to the forum from the third-party app Tapatalk.

The app was used by some members as an alternative way of reading and posting on the forums.

Tapatalk is only used by a tiny number of users of the forum and the app/functionality has been very poorly supported over the previous few years.

To view the forum from your smartphone or other mobile devices, please access it via the native web browser that comes with your phone.

The DeeperBlue.com forums are optimized for mobile viewing and will be the best way of accessing the fantastic content on here.

One thing we'd encourage you to do is ensure your email notifications are set up properly in your Profile Preferences. See more info in the screenshot below.

2021-04-11_13-15-26.png

Last edited:
I always used to use the browser interface in Microsoft Windows, most often with the Firefox browser - worked great and still does. When I started using my smartphone to access DeeperBlue.com I tried the Tapatalk app but the smartphone browser interface surpassed Tapatalk long ago IMHO - it's what I most use these days.

Although the advanced editing feature-buttons sometimes - like now - won't enable when editing a post in my phone's Firefox browser :( , so occasionally it's still nice to view DeeperBlue.com on a bigger PC screen ;)

Last edited:
I always used to use the browser interface in Microsoft Windows, most often with the Firefox browser - worked great and still does. When I started using my smartphone to access DeeperBlue.com I tried the Tapatalk app but the smartphone browser interface surpassed Tapatalk long ago IMHO - it's what I most use these days.

Although the advanced editing feature-buttons sometimes - like now - won't enable when editing a post in my phone's Firefox browser :( , so occasionally it's still nice to view DeeperBlue.com on a bigger PC screen ;)
It's interesting how it's changed over the years... 70% of folk using the forums are now doing so on a mobile device. Bit of a change from when the forums first started back in 1999!

Reactions: Vagabundo
Hi I am new here . I dont post much but do read alot . That being said I am looking for any info on weight mould in the pic I have here . If anybody knows where I can get one I would be greatful

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220709-215007_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220709-215007_Samsung Internet.jpg
    543.7 KB · Views: 214
I am not familiar with the term thread, I was trying to compare dive mask shape to verify that many mask like H2O and Barbados are interchangeable with each other,

I am not familiar with the term thread, I was trying to compare dive mask shape to verify that many mask like H2O and Barbados are interchangeable with each other,
I think "thread" means a conversation after an initial post with a title- In this case it was about Tapatalk no longer being used on the forums. Subsequent posts in the thread should relate to that subject. Dive mask shape has nothing to do with Tapatalk. Maybe you should start a thread in the Freediving Equipment forum.

I'm trying to sell an SMG Submariner double barrel spear gun how much are they worth or if anybody's interested in it

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT