• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Thailand 13.11-10.12 - what to do... Got abandoned by friends.

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Sorcerer

Jul 30, 2014
So I had pretty terrible experience buying 4 tickets to thailand on above dates, and in the end I am going alone.
(If anyone wonder why I am going alone, 3 girls booked tickets on wrong names, and mine only is correct, not possible to correct mistake, tickets nonrefundable LOL)

The plan first was to go backpacking around camboodia, vietnam, laos but now that I am going alone 100% I could actually shift my main plan to spearfishing/freediving as my friends werent interested in it at all.

I am landing in bangkok so pretty far from islands.

The question is, is anyone going on similar dates for spearing/freediving experience and maybe look for buddie to roam around or have a place to stay? I honestly planned to make it a cheap trip so I dont want to spend time in hotels. I am looking for a little bit of advice, general or specific as I have few days to works things out :(

I have so many questions since yesterday when I discovered the YOU-ARE-GOING-ALONE and need to shift my mentallity 180 degrees.

I spear a lot on a daily basis where I live on Canary Islands, speak spanish/english/polish as native and little german/italian/russian.

Comfy 15m dives, FIM 30+ but I rarely have buddies so I cant push while being solo.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT