• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Thailand from 6th of August to 6th of September

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

frox

Jun 9, 2004
Howdy, I'll be in Thailand during this period mainly for freediving and just beach fun. Wherever in Thailand, I don't really care as long as there is deep water some visibility and sun :D

Will be glad to have a freediving buddy for the duration a part of it or even a few days.

Cheers.

Hey just booked my ticket for the 12th of Aug to the 9th of Sept. I would definately be interested in diving. A little out of training but would still be ready to go.

Jer

I live in Phuket and am a spearfisherman. I can be reached at my mobile#
01-892-0690

I will be away until the 10th or so...give me a ring around the 15th

Lonefin

yo, i live in Pattaya (about 2 hours from Bangkok)
I only got into freediving recently.

I would not recommend coming here specifically, for the beach (it's much better in the south), but if you do end up here, contact me for sure. :D

Nice, we might end up organizing a small meet' :)

LiquidRush: how's the weather in Thailand lately, raining badly?

well, the rainy season just started but it hasn't been that bad. Most days have been really nice, but then will come the occasional downpour that'll flood the streets.
(That's only around my area too, it varies greatly from north to south).
Gotta love unpredictable tropical weather :D

Speaking of freediving in Thailand, has anyone got any tips on where to dive. Tickets to Bangkok booked for 3rd-18th Sept, but not sure where to go from there. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

hi guys,
i was in ko phan gan(est coast) in june and it was raining pretty much. i think it's better now to try the west coast.
i am still in thailand so if i got better infos i will tell you

Thailand Weather

Raining and stormy with strong winds right now in phuket.
Good news caught four foot (hawaiin) waves today, stormy conditions bu faces cleaned up, the biggest waves I have ridden here.

I wanna dive!!! I am planning a trip to indo in late Sept for big doggys REID???? Wanna join!

diving

Are you guys in thailand really divers or posers. I ahve posted some notes here, let's dive makes me think I may have happened accross a bunch of bubble blowjobs, if that is the case I am not interested, unless of course you wanna retreive my gun.

Lonefin

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT