• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Thailand, New-Zealand, Australia

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Liselot

Jul 23, 2003
During my trip to Thailand, New-Zealand and Australia I would like to experience the thrill of freediving in these beautiful areas. Are you a freediver and would you like to show me the greatness of your country?

hi

Mate Im into spearfishing and Im in North queensland if your up this way give us a buzz.

cheers

Ps I dont dive up and down a rope if thats what freediving you want to do.

Here in the netherlands diving up & down a rope is the sole thing we can do :waterwork
Viz is usually too bad to do anything else, I think the fish, coral and stunning visibility will easily convince Liselot into forgetting about any ropes

sure!

I`m sure it will, will think of all the dutch people in "the green mist" while I`m diving in Australia.

p.s. nothing bad to say about the green mist anyway....

Hello Reid,

Thanks for your reaction. I`m really busy now with the last things I have to do before I leave, but will check out the sites you named before I leave.

And let you know when I arrive in New-Zealand!

thakns,
Liselot

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…