• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Thailand, New-Zealand, Australia

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Liselot

Jul 23, 2003
During my trip to Thailand, New-Zealand and Australia I would like to experience the thrill of freediving in these beautiful areas. Are you a freediver and would you like to show me the greatness of your country?

hi

Mate Im into spearfishing and Im in North queensland if your up this way give us a buzz.

cheers

Ps I dont dive up and down a rope if thats what freediving you want to do.

:D :D

Here in the netherlands diving up & down a rope is the sole thing we can do :waterwork
Viz is usually too bad to do anything else, I think the fish, coral and stunning visibility will easily convince Liselot into forgetting about any ropes

sure!

I`m sure it will, will think of all the dutch people in "the green mist" while I`m diving in Australia.

p.s. nothing bad to say about the green mist anyway....

Hello Reid,

Thanks for your reaction. I`m really busy now with the last things I have to do before I leave, but will check out the sites you named before I leave.

And let you know when I arrive in New-Zealand!

thakns,
Liselot

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT