• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Thank you DeeperBlue! Here, have my free eBook about free diving :)

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

oskarvarg

Feb 3, 2012
So first of: I am no expert free diver. I attended a course at Total Apnea (.com) on Koh Tao Thailand and now I can't get enough.

So what I did was to write down a step by step how-to from my memory together with all that you guys have taught me. I have only just registered but I have read your posts for a long time :)

SO! I wrote a book called [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Freediving-Essentials-reaching-feet-ebook/dp/B0075572YK/ref=sr_1_3?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1328313605&sr=1-3"]Amazon.com: Freediving - the Essentials for reaching 65 feet in just two days eBook: Oskar Varg: Kindle Store@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41AGBt3Fd4L.@@AMEPARAM@@41AGBt3Fd4L[/ame] and I want to share it with you for free.
PLEASE NOTE: This book is only free starting this Sunday (Feb. 5th 2012) and ends five days later. (I would like to give you guys a free-promo code or something but amazon.com are being dicks about this...)

I really hope as many of you as possible download it and give it an honest review. Love you all!

Please, if this is seen as spam just delete this thread once the free-promo is done. I'd rather not be seen at all than be seen as spam :)

:friday Keep Rockin!

Awesome, thanks!

Also, if i messed up somewhere please let me know and I will fix it instantly. Really tried to make it as well as possible on a 5$ budget so any comments will help :)

First of al I did not find any way to get the ebook free. I only managed to get the "sample" with just a sinlge page of content, and the following list advertising your other ebooks:
How to make a girl squirt (Sexual Development for Men)
I want my man to want me - And to take me hard
Sexual Techniques - Top Ten Ways to Please Your Woman
How to avoid premature ejaculation in ten easy steps

So I am sorry, perhaps I am wrong, but since I am unable to look at your text, to me it looks like nothing else than a scam and spam with the sole prupose of getting higher referrals in the Amazon Kindle store.

Reactions: island_sands
Sorry about that, didn't even think about it being an issue but I can see now that it was a stupid mistake to add that information in the book. I have updated to book and the new version should be up within a few hours. It should be "clean" by tomorrow.

However, as I wrote before the book will go free tomorrow at about lunch pacific time so be patient. I wanted to give it away for free right away but there is a minimum 24 hour wait on amazon to give something away like this and that sucks :(

Again, sorry about the other stuff :-/

(I am doing these books so that I might one day have enough passive incomes to do the one thing I love most in life: Live on Koh Tao and simply free dive all day :)

Last edited:
17h 30min left now!
This took longer than I thought... Should have posted this a lot later. Well well, I got some extra time to finish of some details. Trying to piece together a spearfishing book with the help from the brilliant minds from this forum. Obviously a special mention has to go out to miles and his awesome threads!

First of al I did not find any way to get the ebook free. I only managed to get the "sample" with just a sinlge page of content, and the following list advertising your other ebooks:

can I have the link to that listing please? rofl

Looks its free now ;)
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Freediving-Essentials-reaching-feet-ebook/dp/B0075572YK/ref=sr_1_3?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1328313605&sr=1-3"]Amazon.com: Freediving - the Essentials for reaching 65 feet in just two days (Outswim Aqua-man) eBook: Oskar Varg: Kindle Store@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41AGBt3Fd4L.@@AMEPARAM@@41AGBt3Fd4L[/ame]

Ive just downloaded it and there's 451 pages of freediving related info ( no spam ).

I havent read it obviously but on first glance it appears to contain a lot of information.

The link is for Amazon.com so those in the UK need to download it from Amozon.co.uk ( [ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Freediving-Essentials-reaching-Aqua-man-ebook/dp/B0075572YK/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1328442645&sr=1-1"]Freediving - the Essentials for reaching 65 feet in just two days (Outswim Aqua-man) eBook: Oskar Varg: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41AGBt3Fd4L.@@AMEPARAM@@41AGBt3Fd4L[/ame] )

Looking foward to having a good look at it tonight.

Thanks Oskarvarg - that looks very professional

Cheers

Grant

Unfortunately not available on English Amazon.
OK got it now, looks great....

Last edited:
Thank you Grant for letting people know that. I downloaded the different ebooks that are out there on the subject right now and they are mostly just like a pamphlet or worse. So it means a great deal that you think this might be good.

It's not availible to those in the UK? I've had sales to the uk store... maybe the free promotion ks only to those in the states... Sorry about that, if you still want it you can send me an email and I'll send it over.

Gotta learn to proof read these better, the last time on the co2 table is obviously wrong :)

Last edited:
Nope mate I have downloaded it onto my ipad, I couldn't get it from your link but it is available from Amazon UK [ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Freediving-Essentials-reaching-Aqua-man-ebook/dp/B0075572YK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1328444749&sr=8-1"]Freediving - the Essentials for reaching 65 feet in just two days (Outswim Aqua-man) eBook: Oskar Varg: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41AGBt3Fd4L.@@AMEPARAM@@41AGBt3Fd4L[/ame]

It's about 22 pages in size 12 on the computer. No need for a two pound brick as a beinners guide i guesses ;-)

For those who doesn't own a kindle..... like me :blackeye
Amazon offers an "Kindle on PC" program that you download on Amazon, start the installer, and Unlock (Register) the Program with you Amazon Account-Name and Password. Then its possible to buy the book for 0,0 € and download it to the PC and read it there :cool:

Thx a lot and I will read into it :)
The table of content looks promising so far. Ohh btw I don't know how a kindle works but cant you Jump there to a certain page. Then it would be good if the pages are numbered, and the table of content shows where the topic starts. So its easier to look special topic up without too much searching. I know smart guy could use the search funtion. Just one point :b

Good point about the kindle reader. I just read through the book ln my iPhone. Found some more errors of course :)

I'm not sure if the table of content works for everyone but it works on my kindle readers (ipad, iphone and mac). If you push any of the underlined links in the book it should tale you there. Altough the Kindle often times places you a bit off center from where the "link" pointed to. I would like to number the pages but it would 't work as the number of pages changes from device to device. Even placin the iphone in horizontal mode dramatically increase the number of pages

Last edited:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT