• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Thanks guys, but......

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
has anyone figured out how to squirt water out or the tear ducts....
i figure you probably have to get the liquid into your sinuses first and the squirt it out the tear ducts.

i have seen it done but the person wasnt to keen on explaning it..

any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks

(i figured i might as well post it here since we were on the subject)

wha?

...squirting water OUT of the tear ducts?!

I think this thread just lost my interest.

sven

Herbert Nitsch is able to blow air though his tear ducts to help equalize his mask. He did it due his world record in Spain.

DSV

Ahaaa......

Ahaaaa... I used to be able to do the same thing when I was younger... But I have never tried when wearing a mask, guess that I have something to practice this weekend, even though I think it would be hard to do when wearing a mask since it will apply pressuare on the tear ducts.

Everybody's good at something I suppose:yack
Cest la vie,
Erik Y.

OKAAAYYY...

Let me get this straight. We are discussing standing on our heads using our tongues like a piston trying to force water through our noses and then when we can't do it, we move to squirting air through our tear ducts for equalizing goggles and those of us who are successful are going to travel to see Bill and squirt beer through our tear ducts.

Must be a discussion among northern hemisphere freedivers in winter, because this would never happen in June. :)

Seriously - Deeper blue is Truly the greatest place for freediving discussions!

Warm regards and I will buy the beer as long as you promise not to squirt it at me,

Aaron

ps just imagine the nasty eye boogers we would get from squirting Guiness!

since when do you have to stand on your head to do that. the guy use to just take a mouthful of milk and squirt it out his eyes

who said anything about putting the milk in your nose. i think it would only be cool if you just drank some milk and it started leaking out your eyes.

well atleats thats what i think

Hey Folks - I know this is an old thread but we've had a request from a New Zealand TV production company working for The Discovery Channel.

Here is the email below. Please respond directly to the sender:
-----Original Message-----
To: support@deeperblue.net
Subject: Unusual request for help please....

Hello there,
I have a rather unusual request, but am hoping you might just be able to help me. I am writing from NHNZ, a TV production company in New ZZealand.
We are researching a programme as part of a series for Animal Planet and I am very keen to get in touch with people who can get liquid (milk/beer/whatever liquid other than tears) to come out of their eyes. I noticed that one of your threads talked about this ability ( http://forums.deeperblue.net/archive/topic/21148-1.html ) and I was wondering whether you could kindly post a request for anyone who can actually do this to contact me on this email address : Cbellati@nhnz.tv

If you have any questions drop me a line and I will be happy to answer them. Thanks so much for your help.

Chiara

Chiara Bellati
Natural History New Zealand
Tel +64 3 479 9854

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT