• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

The Big Blue Script

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
BB Script....

....Okay, I'll ask the Dumb Question....where do I find the Movie? From what I've read of the script, it's a doozie!
Thanks Pez :)

Looks like I'm the other half of that tie.

Ocean, Look on eBay. "The Big Blue" is always going for 7-8 bucks on DVD.

Or better yet, I'll save you the trouble. Here's the best line in the movie :D.

ENZO is hungover and asleep in the fore peak, curled up on a coil of line, snoring away. He wears his tuxedo jacket over a skimpy bathing suit.

ROBERTO
Enzo, wake up!

ENZO
(irritated)
I'm meditating, can't you see?
Jacques does two hours of yoga
before going down. I can take a
five minute nap, can't I?

There are SOOO many great lines.

Joann- "He's going to dive under the ice with out equipment. He's not a prisoner or anything is he?"

Dr.- " Science is a cruel mistress my dear."

I also like the line about who one the A$$hole contest.;)

Jon

...Big Blue....

...This has the ear-marks of a classic.
I'm loving these one-liners....I'll remember that scene next time the kids wake me... and adapt it slightly for my use...."Uh....mom's meditating, girls..."
Thanks for letting me know where to find it, unirdna.

I like the other lines in Peru

Johana - I'll have to talk to the driver

Dr - In spring when he melts

and later

Johana - But... how is he going to breath?

Dr - He isn't going to breath

Though what is interesting is how the script differs from the film. Though I haven't read the whole script (just yet anyway).

From a quick glance, in the film when Enzo pulls up to rescue the diver at the start of the film, he starts
"In my village, we have a saying",

but they couldn't remember what the saying is, where as in the script it continues to say

"when the wind blows, the flags of
all nations flap in the same direction".

Anyone spot any more?

Just spotted another one after he has resuced the diver and they are about to drive away, in the film he doesn't say the last sentance.

SUPERVISOR
(through the open
roof smiling)
Thanks, thanks a lot. I mean that
too... You extortionist bastard!

Reactions: Pezman
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT