• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

The BM

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Angus

Apr 2, 2001
Well, the big move is upon us. We are moving to Utah in 3 days. I will leave the computer connected for at least another day or so but then will be offline for an indefinite period of time as we settle in. So I'll be writing next from the great state of Utah, which must hold some sort of record for the state with highest ratio of undiveavble water for the size do of the lakes on the North American Continent. But there are some wonderful dive locations as well. I just hope I have some time off from my internship to get to them. I hope you all have some wonderful dives over the next few weeks. Share them so I can read about them when I get reconnected. Warmly, Angus

Good luck

Angus,

Best of luck with the move. We all look forward to hearing from you when your back in operation at your new location.

Sorry We couldn't hook up

Man - I am so bummed that we didn't get a chance to hook up - things just have been too hectic for me to get the time necessary to get out to do some diving...

Have a safe move and try not to get too discouraged with all that dry land surrounding you. I know that it would drive me nunts not to have the ocean close by.

Take care...

Me too.

Hey Cliff,

I was hoping to get back up to Waldo or Hosmer and possibly meet up with before the end of July but that came and went with me staying high and dry.

We'll be back in one year so hopefully we can hook up then. I have started getting back into shape as well and plan to svelte by next August. I'll let you know about diving in Homestead Cavern and Bonneville SeaBase.

Warmly, Angus

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT