• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

The "DB" Monofin

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Stephan Whelan

Papa Smurf
Staff member
Admin
Jan 7, 1999
Hi all.

Just thought i'd let everyone have a look at what arrived at DB HQ recently. We're working with our firends over at SpecialFins to produce a line of DB Branded Monofins.

Have a look at the pictures below to see the first monofin - the "Standard" coloured monofin.

Like other SpecialFin monfins you'll be able to add you name and country flag to the monofin to give it that personal touch.

They're being offered to our course students from this weekend and to DB Members and the public from 1st March. We'll be offering the full range of Monofins from the one below up to high-performance Carbon monofins. More details soon - I promise :cool:

Attachments

• db-monofin2.jpg
    db-monofin2.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 150
  • db-monofin4.jpg
    db-monofin4.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 120
  • db-monofin5.jpg
    db-monofin5.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 136
  • db-monofin3.jpg
    db-monofin3.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 133
  • db-monofin1.jpg
    db-monofin1.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 121
Reactions: Jyri
They are pretty schmick - what are the stiffnesses of the different models like?

Cheers,

Brad

Hey loops you land lubber, are you looking for something nice to hang on the wall? :duh

Andy

Yeah pick on the guy without a buddy... shouldn't you be pulling apart a vaccuum cleaner or something? :t

Hi all.

Just thought i'd let everyone have a look at what arrived at DB HQ recently. We're working with our firends over at SpecialFins to produce a line of DB Branded Monofins.

Have a look at the pictures below to see the first monofin - the "Standard" coloured monofin.

Like other SpecialFin monfins you'll be able to add you name and country flag to the monofin to give it that personal touch.

They're being offered to our course students from this weekend and to DB Members and the public from 1st March. We'll be offering the full range of Monofins from the one below up to high-performance Carbon monofins. More details soon - I promise :cool:

Hi,

Can I order a Monofin from you and have it shipped to St. Kitts?

Greg

Nice one!
Tempting me to get one sooner than I thought. :D

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT