• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

The Deepest Bear

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Longfins

Oct 28, 2001
It seems we have a rising star in the freediving world...

http://www.deepestbear.com

Already achieving 35m in no limits diving, over 2 hours of static apnea, and mugging for photos with the Kona competitors! He should be a prime candidate to dive with Sebastien Murat's DRUMS - or at least a Popeel Pocket Fisherman.

Perhaps DB should keep an eye on this new red-and-blue cladded apneist - a profile article may be needed soon!

:D :D

Peter S.

Pete,

Looks like a great freediver - he already looks very well connected in the freediving world...how do we organise an interview with him? :hmm :D

Deepest Bear

The Deepest Bear in the World has asked me to let you know that he is indeed available for interviews, book signings (once he has written it), hot dates and freedive adventures worldwide. Please get in touch with him via me.

Coming soon - the Deepest Bear's Freedive Problem Page - post your queries on his guestbook!

In the meantime he thanks you for your interest and says hi to all his new friends from Hawaii!

Sam
(PA to the Deepest Bear in the World... Ever!)
www.deepestbear.com

You'll be pleased to hear that after extensive negotiations we have managed to gain exclusive access to the Deepest Bear and are proud to provide our latest Profile Series on him here

Very much the attitude we need here now.. :)
No question about it, deepest bear is cool.

Tuomo

Oh oh, he's escaped...

I seen him here

Attachments

• binladen[1].jpg
    binladen[1].jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 305
Last edited by a moderator:
Does Anderson know y'all have been sneaking into his room and taking his toys again? He probably hasn't slept in days!

No wonder the Bear has worse jet lag than me! and I thought he was sitting on the shelf in my bedroom....

Sam
PA to the Deepest Bear
x

problems

the deepest bears problem page is now open for business. please leave your worries on it via deepestbear.com

he is waiting eagerly to sort your lives out for you!

sam
for the bear

Cyprus Comp

The Deepest Bear is currently selecting his team for the Freediver Classic Competition in Cyprus May 2003.

"The Bear Necessities", team captain "The Deepest Bear in the World" will receive exclusive email coaching and team t shirts, not to mention access to the Bear and the odd pot of honey.

To nominate yourself please mail the bear c/o me with One Good Reason why you should be on the team, or leave a message on his guestbook.

Be there or Be Square..... Respect to the Deepest Bear

Sam
x
ps open to gentlemen and ladeeeez too cos he likes ladeeez

Cuprus competition.

samdive:
The Deepest Bear is currently selecting his team for the Freediver Classic Competition in Cyprus May 2003.
What?!? there's a freediving competition in Cyprus? so close home?
Where do I find out more details about it?

cyprus

its in May next year, check out the details on
www.freediver.co.uk
under freediver classic 2003. Officially its the UK National Champs but its open to anyone and will be attended by people from all over the world. Disciplines: static and constant, optional dynamic

sam
x

10x :)

I know that it sounds like a silly question, but since I never competed, is there a price or something? not that there's a chance I'll get a look at it though. :)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT