• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

the long awaited for O.M.ER BAT fin writeup!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

icarus pacific

Human-in-training
Nov 7, 2001
this was originally sent to be be seenand read on the front page, but I guess the Editor was busy...

Last edited:
You sure you never did any equipment write-ups for SkinDiver?;)

Jon

This is good stuff Sven, thanks. My favorite line..."The flex was firm yet pliable enough to let the fiberglass return to its favorite plane of existence. "

Now with all your experience with specialfins (which models?), matrix, and bats why not give a head to head comparison? Like a chart or something with pros/cons. That would be really cool.

Lee

Reactions: w3ac
Hey Sven
Any chance of getting a text version of the report or one in any of the old WP formats? .php dosn't work and if I get a new computer, I'll lose my standing in the procrastinator's club.
Aloha
Bill

Specialfins have an angle to them and are much easier to surface swim with.

Jon

shameless endorsement

Good write up Sven...now how about the shameless endorsement? Which of the three fiberblades (excluding the SF Hybrid) are your personal favorite? C'mon man. I know the companies are following this thread so if need be PM me. I aint got the cash right now but my birthday is this month and a sponsorship would be a great birhtday present (hint,hint to the above mentioned companies). I don't care about brand name, just performance. Thanks.

Brad

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT