• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

The Ultimate Wetsuit?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

PoseidonSv

Aquaholic
Jan 2, 2004
What would be the features of this suit?

I have a 4mm suit that has attached socks and that is a nice feature, is there some other things to think about?

I mainly want a thin but warm suit in 5-6mm.

I want to have as littel watercirculation as possible and as snug comfortable fit as possible.

Does anyone have experience in the ELIOS suits for females?

What to think aboout when ordering it that they tend to make to wide or narrow, I heard some warning that they tend to make the neck a bit wider on the hood then nessesary?

I have new custom suits for my wife and myself on order from Elios. They are scheduled to arrive the middle of this month. I will post a review for both us as soon as we receive them.

We ordered 3mm medium density heiwa, nylon exterior, copper interior, with attached hood for the top and matching high waist pants. Also, an additional short sleeve top with no hood for warm summer diving.

The info we received on this site was invaluable in our decision making. The link in the previous post is great too. Elios is very good at communicating on your order, measurements, etc.

The only thing for us to see at this point is the final result. Can't wait.

Poseidon:
All suits, that are custom suits made, should fit ok to the person that ordered them according to its measures.
I even remember buying normal suit sizes (ex. in Beuchat or Picasso) and then bringing them to our local store to get them fix to my size, and yes they did a good work to convert them into ''custom suits''.
But once again, when the suit is made with your measures, it should fit ..lets say....like a glove!

Divefan: congrats for the new wet suits, and let us know your impresions!

Cheers

Roberto

divefan please come back with detailed info abouyt fit and ease of movement and other details.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT