• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

The world's first dedicated freediving podcast...

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
I know it's a big ask, but you should try and score time with a celeb who freedives - Margot Robbie and Jason Momoa both have spoken about it at times (and both have had to use said skill in DC movies).
I know it sounds unlikely, but you'd be surprised about what you can get if you ask (I work in music journalism and have managed to interview many of my music heroes, so I understand the process, somewhat).

Just a thought for the future :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The podcast is phenomenal. So far I have heard Tim and Styg episodes and both are very interesting persons with inspirational stories. I feel bad I can't afford any kind of donation at the moment.
You are the man, keep it up !

Does it have to be just interview? I'm more interested of a show that keeps up with freediving communities. There are too many freediving groups these days and it's impossible to keep up. Here, freediving group in fb, aida international group, cmas Italian discussion board, local club forums, reddit and many more. Once in a while there are silly/interesting topics show up. Now for example, backpackinging with speargun around eu, diving with menstruation, somebody just custom made one legged monofin for amputee, some competition announcements, some top freedivers giving classes somewhere, some crowdfund freediving products.

It'd be nice to hear someone summarize it on weekly basis
Hey Kray,

I think you're right and I do hope to diversify beyond the interviews at some point. Frankly, I don't think I'm qualified enough at the moment to take it upon myself to do an information only episode covering current topics. However, if anyone thinks they'd like to help me make this happen I'll be happy to consider them as a co-host to help spread the information.

Cheers!

Reactions: xristos and Kray
The podcast is phenomenal. So far I have heard Tim and Styg episodes and both are very interesting persons with inspirational stories. I feel bad I can't afford any kind of donation at the moment.
Thank you so much. You gave me enough already :)

Reactions: xristos
Hey Moben, great job so far. Just don't forget to get interviews with women freedivers too!

On his latest episode, he says there's gonna be some women in the upcoming podcasts :D
I was interviewing Sara Campbell yesterday. There was a country-wide powercut here in Taiwan and we had to abandon the interview haha but we'll get it done soon...Many female athletes are signed up but freediver's are hard to schedule what with all the moving around in places with dodgy internet etc....

Regards from Qatar!! Your podcast is pretty awesome! I would suggest interviewing Adam from Australia... Been following this guy on YouTube and is extremely energetic... Here is one of his interviews with the acclaimed world best free diver... Both of them are great.. here is his YouTube channel and the interview

Reactions: Davos
Regards from Qatar!! Your podcast is pretty awesome! I would suggest interviewing Adam from Australia... Been following this guy on YouTube and is extremely energetic... Here is one of his interviews with the acclaimed world best free diver... Both of them are great.. here is his YouTube channel and the interview

Hello! Thanks for getting in touch :) Indeed Adam was meant to be the first guest on the show! But we just couldn't get the times right and then he got busy. If all goes to plan I should interview him on September 12th. Keep an eye out for the show :)

Donny

Reactions: xristos
Hello! Thanks for getting in touch :) Indeed Adam was meant to be the first guest on the show! But we just couldn't get the times right and then he got busy. If all goes to plan I should interview him on September 12th. Keep an eye out for the show :)

Donny

Wow that's awesome! Can't wait for it... Thanks for the show [emoji846]

No need, just enjoy!

I know it's a big ask, but you should try and score time with a celeb who freedives - Margot Robbie and Jason Momoa both have spoken about it at times (and both have had to use said skill in DC movies).
I know it sounds unlikely, but you'd be surprised about what you can get if you ask (I work in music journalism and have managed to interview many of my music heroes, so I understand the process, somewhat).

Just a thought for the future :)

Good idea, man. I'll bear it in mind!

Reactions: Davos
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT