• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

this or that game

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Miami - love the ethnic & cultural mix

tent or trailer--as in camping

Tent!! Camping is camping!
And a tent is luxury. :)

One great hobby or ten good hobbies

Ten good hobbies and the time to mess with them.

Mexican (Tex-Mex not the Ca. crap) -or- Thai

Educational--provides valuable insight to fellow members psyches, and a lot of fertilizer for the garden.

Brussel sprouts or asparagus?

Educational--provides valuable insight to fellow members psyches, and a lot of fertilizer for the garden.

Brussel sprouts or asparagus?

Sorry to spoil the flow but didn't we go down this route once before!
So who suffers asparagus pee?

Orf wif 'is 'ead! You're not playing the game right! :duhAnswer this or that first then you can post your medical query about stinky asparagus pee; and the ask this or that.

Pepperocini

Walnuts or pecans

Really now!...underneath. Much rather be underneath spearing than fishing on top. :D I do hope you were talking about...fishing. :eek:

Rum -- spiced or white? Matey. (Remember I passionately dislike :martial real pirates).

White, because it's what is in the hip flask in my wife's glovebox, and it helped me get through a nightmare family reunion! (My gosh that sounds damned terrible!!)

Rice or pasta?

Cliff, you're meant to hit the bottom at least!!

Stormy coastlines or sunny beaches?

Sunny beaches, clear warm water and...rum...I likes my rum! :blackeye

TV or reading?

Hey Al, you sure you like rum mate??

Reading, more detail, more relaxing.

salt or freshwater aquarium?

Freshwater. Goldfish don't do well in salt.

Shaken or stirred?

Manual, automatics send me to sleep (not good, not good.)

Shear or fishnet

Hey Al, found this for you - garlic ice cream

By this way, garlic ice cream is made by Maryann's Ice Cream out of Santa Cruz. They produce some of the best ice cream ever due to an unusually high butterfat content :king and their flavors include everything from chocolate to kahlua to Irish cream. And yes, some of those flavors are for certain age groups only.

Shaken BatRay! I'm a guy, it's how "HE" drinks them.. and as a boy I'm programmed to believe "HE" is all that is good and right in the world. World politics and women's rights be damned! Ha ha!

Catwoman?? Is this a martini code I'm lost on?

So, Me or Brad Pitt??

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT