• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

This weekend!! New place

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
The tuna season is over til next summer. The water has been freezing this summer and the tuna have not been seen on surface as we have done in the last 3-4 years.

It gives me a further year to get my Kit prepped. Maybe with the experience Miles, Mark.L , and Fernando from Pescasub.com are gaining i can get things right from day one.

In the meantime i am happy shooting Bonitos and sea bass

Shane

very nice pictures boyzzz... Memo, usumus gibi bir halin var rofl rofl

Memo very nice fishes for the warming up.Memo please wait When you see the mullets first, then you will see the bass ,ha ha....
You have sad that you ordered a new 7 mm.,I have dived at Phocae the water was 15 C either,and there were nice fishes but I have to return home for my guests,for 4 hours believe me I was very warm with my 5,5 mm Marea,smoothskin.

Aydin believe me the water in here is reaaaly cold, I'm using my 5mm ocean mim + a 2mm vest but damn I'm freezing. The water is 15C at the top and it really bites you once you are under 10m...

About the mullets.. I shot 2 of them with my little gun to test if it can hit a big fish a that distance, and I shot one with Shane's mamba to see the power...

However , I am in love with the tahiti now! that gun is reaaaaly nice! Shot all macks with it and believe me it is freaky accurate!

anyway I think I'll be good with new suit in the nwe year

I hope you to wear your new suits as soon as you can ,and I'm sure Elios 7mm will be absolutely great.And I am also sure that you will stone a great sea bass in the coming freezing days. At last about the mullets I'm just kidding mate,and you know if it lives in good waters its really super delicious.
Keep diving
Aydın

I know I know...

New suit will be 7mm jacket and 6mm pants so I think I'll be ok

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT