• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Time to Own Up

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

From where are you posting?

• From work, on boss's account of course!

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • From home... I would never use office time :D

Votes: 21 60.0%
  • From internet cafe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • From friends - let them pay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Through Inmarsat on my luxury yacht

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters
I tend to go with something more subtle, drunky.

I've spent 5 years training crows to "caw" when my coworkers walk near my cubicle. If I'm away from my computer and something non-work related is still on the screen...oh, say...a looped gif of Jessica Alba doing a pole dance from the movie Sin City (ahem), my trained crows will attack anyone within a 5 foot radius. If the coworker has the nads to fend off my attack crows, any one of the crows has been trained to hit Alt F4.

http://www.cubiclecrow.com/attack/altF4hitchcock/0492/

But you get more signals from outer space this way, Sarge.

I think it has a bit more to offer than the boob-tube.

In this case, you should think of it as "the The Idiot Savant Box"

Fun poll. Mine is from home, but on the business account. There's no difference.

Connor

Cor wish I could go the luxury yacht one. But nah home. I would never waste my boss's time using the internet because I'm normally too busy manufacturing things I need for home.

I would never waste my boss's time using the internet because I'm normally too busy manufacturing things I need for home. rofl

Jon said:
I would never waste my boss's time using the internet because I'm normally too busy manufacturing things I need for home. rofl

yeah good one Poida! rofl rofl

Oldsarge said:
This is my substitute for television. I call it The Other Damned Idiot Box.
You and me both Sarge! The amount of complete cachumbago on the TV these days, we can go a whole week without there being a single program we want to watch, 12 hours of Coronation Street a week??? Flipin heck some people need to get a life!! (said she with the laptop glued to her knee)
Well I use the internet at home but if I had a job I'd be using it there too

Reactions: Oldsarge
My bosses luxury yacht, we have a shore connection, otherwise it is inmarsat.

Im on the Bosses computer but i own the bussiness so im the boss
I should discipline myself for being a bad boy
I will have to see the mistress ( i hope she uses the paddles with studs on them)

Crusty ( red Cheeks )

At work, my connection is so slow at home, I rarely even turn it on. At work I have a T1 connection which is speedy fast.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…