• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Time to Own Up

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

From where are you posting?

• From work, on boss's account of course!

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • From home... I would never use office time :D

Votes: 21 60.0%
  • From internet cafe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • From friends - let them pay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Through Inmarsat on my luxury yacht

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters
I tend to go with something more subtle, drunky.

I've spent 5 years training crows to "caw" when my coworkers walk near my cubicle. If I'm away from my computer and something non-work related is still on the screen...oh, say...a looped gif of Jessica Alba doing a pole dance from the movie Sin City (ahem), my trained crows will attack anyone within a 5 foot radius. If the coworker has the nads to fend off my attack crows, any one of the crows has been trained to hit Alt F4.

http://www.cubiclecrow.com/attack/altF4hitchcock/0492/

But you get more signals from outer space this way, Sarge.

I think it has a bit more to offer than the boob-tube.

In this case, you should think of it as "the The Idiot Savant Box"

Fun poll. Mine is from home, but on the business account. There's no difference.

Connor

Cor wish I could go the luxury yacht one. But nah home. I would never waste my boss's time using the internet because I'm normally too busy manufacturing things I need for home.

I would never waste my boss's time using the internet because I'm normally too busy manufacturing things I need for home. rofl

Jon said:
I would never waste my boss's time using the internet because I'm normally too busy manufacturing things I need for home. rofl

yeah good one Poida! rofl rofl

Oldsarge said:
This is my substitute for television. I call it The Other Damned Idiot Box. :D
You and me both Sarge! The amount of complete cachumbago on the TV these days, we can go a whole week without there being a single program we want to watch, 12 hours of Coronation Street a week??? Flipin heck some people need to get a life!! (said she with the laptop glued to her knee)
Well I use the internet at home but if I had a job I'd be using it there too ;)

Reactions: Oldsarge
My bosses luxury yacht, we have a shore connection, otherwise it is inmarsat.

Im on the Bosses computer but i own the bussiness so im the boss
I should discipline myself for being a bad boy
I will have to see the mistress ( i hope she uses the paddles with studs on them)

Crusty ( red Cheeks )

At work, my connection is so slow at home, I rarely even turn it on. At work I have a T1 connection which is speedy fast. :D

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT