• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

titanium knife sale... donating all profits

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

stupidmunky48

Mar 23, 2006
hey guys, i don't know if you read about it yet, but the big island of hawaii just lost a diver a couple weeks ago. he was only 24 years old and had just started a family (3 week old son) and donations are being collected for his wife and son. you can read more about it here... http://www.hawaiiskindiver.net/news...?article_id=279
so i'm selling these knives again and donating all the profits to this family. this is a 8" knife (3" blade) made purely of titanium alloy so it will never rust. the tip is super sharp and ready to put some fish to sleep. if you guys want to donate money in addition to the knife price, just include it in the payment and i'll add it to the total donation. i'm selling the knife for $25 and i'll take care of the shipping cost. so if you are interested in helping this family and getting a good knife at the same time, pm me. thanks guys.

Attachments

• Picture_504b.jpg
    Picture_504b.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 248
i just sent payment for one myself. what a good cause and a beautiful knife to go with it.

that knife looks so nice i might end up putting it on the shelf with my collection of glass animals. :t

thank you,

john

If you folks have not placed an order for one of these knives I would highly recommend it. The titanium knife I received came with a strong nylon sheath which will be perfect for freediving as it lays totally flat. perfect to avoid kelp snags where i dive.

i do a lot of work with metal, plastics and composites and know that this is probably the best deal you will find for a knife like this.

what a deal, i got a lot more than i expected and its all for a great cause.

thanks Chad!

john

i still have knives but i'm no longer donating the money. time for me to start making some money myself. if you are still interested, pm me or just reply to this post. thanks.

I think I'd like one, could You give me some details on pay- /shipment?

do you have paypal? if you do, that would be easiest. but if you are in germany, the total would be $28 ($3 more dollars to cover the extra shipping cost). let me know if you still want it.

Got mine yesterday, cheers!

The shape takes some getting used to, but I think there won't be a much better deal for a titanium knife around..

Mine arrived yesterday too :)

Thanks for a nice looking knife - just need the algal bloom to go away so I can try it out

I just got mine before tommorrow dive, thanks a lot! It is really nice, I like.

Weights nothing, very sharp, OK I am going to shave now

Last edited:
For those diving cold waters, here's what I did to facilitate grabbing the knife with thick gloves: Pimp my knife

are you still selling these? i would like to maybe still get one if they are available. please send me a PM and let me know, if you could. :)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT