• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Tomba - All in One barrel sealing

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
This Tomba11E (Tomba11 easy) for new Mares Sten 11 for 7 mm shaft.
It uses O-ring 11 x 6 x 2,5 mm.

Attachments

• Tomba11E.JPG
    Tomba11E.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 225
  • Sten11_Tomba0.jpg
    Sten11_Tomba0.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 230
  • Sten11_Tomba1.jpg
    Sten11_Tomba1.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:
hello people
can anyone advice me on how i can get a tomba or similar kit for my cressi sl100?do i have to use the original 8mm shaft?whats the best system?
cheers.

hello people
can anyone advice me on how i can get a tomba or similar kit for my cressi sl100?do i have to use the original 8mm shaft?whats the best system?
cheers.

With vacuum barrel system you must buy high quality stainless steel shaft not to damage the sealing ring for vacuum. You could use 7 mm or 8 mm shaft but I would use 7 mm. It is easier to load. You can PM me for Tomba.

thanks mate
do you sell such a kit?

I've made a design of all Tomba kits and had made a few kits myself for testing. Some of them I sold or gave for no money for testing, but I am not selling the kits, for now. Write me a message to PM and I'll tell you how might you get a kit.

Last edited:
Tomba for Airbalete, new version with extra light cone ring.

Tomba :martialfish :)

dsc04642th.jpg

dsc04633.jpg

dsc04637i.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Tomba12easy uses unchanged - original muzzle on the gun.

Here it is how it looks like, almost ready for testing Tomba7/F. I am sure it would work fine. On the picture it is a slider version. Changing the "black" plastic part it would be for free shaft too.

Both the Tomba12easy and Tomba7 (without O-ring on shaft) had passed test in sea.

Mares Mirage and TombaF7 :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72ENya26r7w]YouTube - ‪Mares Mirage & TombaF7‬‏[/ame]

thanks for that - and where do you source 1mm mono from? (I'm having difficulty in the uk)

Mares Mirage and TombaF7 part 2.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwTIgzi0rcQ]YouTube - ‪"free shaft" & Mares Mirage & TombaF7‬‏[/ame]

:)

Great video that clearly explains how to put together a free shaft, I am a huge fan of this system, I love the simplicity of it.

Great video that clearly explains how to put together a free shaft, I am a huge fan of this system, I love the simplicity of it.

Foxfish, do you use some kind of micro slider for free shaft, like on the pictures?

Attachments

• gazagrapatovarich.jpg
    gazagrapatovarich.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 212
  • gazagrapatovarich1.jpg
    gazagrapatovarich1.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 219
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT