• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

totemsub pelagos 90

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Salut cece, t'habites ou en france? Moi je suis a Cannes (pres de Nice) ptetre on peut chasser ensemble une fois ci tes pres de chez moi!

Sorry for the french guys... lol dont worry, my first language is still English! :D

Quest que vous dir monsieur :p

Jai voudraiz une petite dejeneur sil vous plait.

Questquece ensemble une fois?

HAHAHAHA my french is appaling

don't worry about your French, my spanish is worse, even if i do understand it when i read it... :)

By the way, shane, did you buy your totemsub throuoght the Internet? I was just wondering.

I saw Totemsub guns more expensive on Totemsub web site than in the carbontek web site...funny thing...

I do recommand this site www.carbontek.net if some of you need carbon fins...

Cece I got my guns from the Rome Factory.

I went to see Fabrizio's workshop and now keep close contact with him.

I am not sure how the guns can be cheaper on the CT website but I think it has something to do with the bulk buying of guns.

I will try and find out for you.

Carbontek make some awesome carbon fins which are mean to be as durablr as C4 if not more durable.

Shane

This is me at the factory with Fabrizio in the middle and Adrianno on the right

Since we are on the subject, how well does the Pelagos 90 track in heavy surf Shane (shallow aspettos)?

Baur

The pelagos 90 tracks really well in the surf for a wooden gun.

Even though I am a totem freak, I will kid you not, if you want real fast tracking for the surf go for a real light carbon gun like a picasso carbono Century 90.

The wood will not make any noise but in the surf noise is not such an issue. The pelagos was designed for Agguato (Ambush) where you need good tracking, absolute silence and perfect shots. Nothing worse than approaching a fish perfectly and the shaft clonking into the muzzle groove and frightening of the fish :(

Thank You Shane

Just curious about the range of applications on the Pelagos 90 as im about to get one. Otherwise light carbon for the surf is my choice also (black master 86).

Btw here is some karma for being a Totem f..an. :D:D

Black master has unique barell shape and balance amongst typical euro guns. But it has not carbon barell.There was no carbon guns in the market while BM showed up. C4 only may be, not sure...

Its the thought that counts Baur ;)

May guys here in spain use the old 25mm barrel in the surf.

I think they actually make 25mm Carbon barrels as well.

Another option would be the Imersion TriaX. That should track really well.

Mamba 90 is another option :D

I do use Triaxx gun in shallow water and in extrem conditions...

the gun do the job and it does it really well!!!

Jean Baptiste Esclapez is a god.

Have you seen the latest DVD where he catches the Ombrine? I have never seen more sea bass in one area in my life.

Is the Triax barrel structure rigid for strong bands?

What,s up Shaca!!

Do you have pictures with Mr. George Bush???:D :D :D :D :p

I have not sold the tahiti, nobody want it:waterwork :waterwork :duh !!!

bye men!!:cool:

hey!!!!!

I want it!!!!! You didn't return my pm or email!!!!!

Gimme a shout!!! My sister is in London, so shipping it to her will be easy!!!!

well??? What ya waiting for!!!!!

Regards
miles

Hey Jorge,

Everyone wants your gun :)

Why George Bush? I don't get it!

Miles will buy your gun, trust me. If anyone is more gun crazy than me its miles.

Hey Miles, where can I get a great white shark tooth?

Jorge

Maybe its a divine sign that you should hold on to the Tahiti.

Im making a plywood case for mine right this moment and typing inside a cloud of sawdust :D:D

Shane perhaps the Tahiti qualifies as a WMD in which case you might be seeing the President sooner than you think...

HAHAHAHA

I will ask Fabrizio to brand WMD on my next totem rofl

Frankly, not getting too political, Bush deserves a Devoto Slip tip right up his ASS

indeed!!!!

By the way i saw at local news paper that biggest megaladon jaws will be sell in auction.

Last edited:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT