• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

triaxx spare shaft mis order/ can be dangerous

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
The measurements are fine, there are differences of ~ 0,1/0.2mm that is no problem, trust me. Try them in any other euro gun and they will work. If the difference was 2mm then you might see a problem. The Euro trigger is designed to take up these differences.

Go check out your trigger, very carefully, look for hair line cracks or damaged bits inside

ok I will thanks for the help....
I have no idea how to tak it appart but I will find out... thanks again

hi well like I said I have spears (with in the range of what Imersion said will work) that seem to work for with the gun...
I can for sure tell u tomorrow when I GO OUT AGAIN BUT ON LAND anyways....THEY SEEM TO LOAD UP FINE.
But you and I know what happens when things are in a real life spearfishing situation.
I am goig to take a small back up gun just in case. The water isnt clear but I have a free boat ride out so I take it anyways and see how things go.

I dont really want to take apart the gun just yet as I dont know what I am doing first of all and lazy too you might say.
Normally when I work on things they are worse then before I started too!
If this works I will just get new spears that fit and be done with it...
thanks for asking

Last edited by a moderator:
Try looking very carefully at the mechanism inside and out using a torch before you take it out. It's far better finding a fault on land with an unloaded gun than in the water with a loaded one and finding you have an expensive dentist bill to go with the cost of a replacement trigger

ayakaiwe,

OK, I will take care of you. First of all I am the Imersion rep for north america and fortunately I have an extra Imersion Essential handle (complete with trigger) I will send you for free. All you need to do is pay for shipping.

:)

I have done business with Jim and he's that cat's ass. That's a good thing by the way! rofl

Kudos Jimbo.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT