• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Tribal Shark Tattoo

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Oldsarge said:
You know, that makes a great deal of sense. All one would have to do is turn that great hammerhead into a stencil and get some henna mix and a stencil brush. Then one could have a hammerhead tatoo anywhere you wanted and if you significant other objected to its showing in public, just move it to the middle of your back or somewhere. This is seriously worth thinking about. Shoot, even Sara could have one with no one able to object because in a week, it'd be gone. Best of all worlds, no?

the henna they use here is pretty good, its been on since friday and even after exfoliation it's still there :)

think i am going to go for the shark tattoo thing in henna this weekend.. because the henna artist at the ladies' club will oblige ;)

think i am going to go for the shark tattoo thing in henna this weekend.. because the henna artist at the ladies' club will oblige

:girlie Ladies Club :girlie .is that a bit like "Mens Club" only less smoking and more moustashes LOL .

Groupermadness said:
think i am going to go for the shark tattoo thing in henna this weekend.. because the henna artist at the ladies' club will oblige

:girlie Ladies Club :girlie .is that a bit like "Mens Club" only less smoking and more moustashes LOL .

hey! the Dubai Ladies' Club is brilliant, no men (not even gardeners), private beach (no ogling men on the sidewalk), pool, running track, volleyball, library, spa gym ..... :girlie

and no moustaches.... they are all threaded off!! rofl rofl

Reactions: Freediver81
island_sands said:
hey! the Dubai Ladies' Club is brilliant, no men (not even gardeners), private beach (no ogling men on the sidewalk), pool, running track, volleyball, library, spa gym ..... :girlie

:hmm Private beach.... So, does that mean that there are no men on the sidewalk ogling the ladies or that there are no men on the sidewalk for the ladies to ogle?

I guess that is a bit of a 2-edged sword there..... ;)

island_sands said:
and no moustaches.... they are all threaded off!! rofl rofl

One word

OWWWWWW!

B

bdurrett said:
:hmm Private beach.... So, does that mean that there are no men on the sidewalk ogling the ladies or that there are no men on the sidewalk for the ladies to ogle?

I guess that is a bit of a 2-edged sword there..... ;)

One word

OWWWWWW!

B

Actually if its done by a professional using one string (and not a double string)it doesnt hurt!

Said

:) Hey Freediver.
You Know jaffa is a seedless orange and also in England a nickname for A Eunoch(Man with his Bits Removed) who guards Harems. so is the beach really full of Jaffas or are there a lot of Orange Trees There :) :) :) :)

island_sands said:
the henna they use here is pretty good, its been on since friday and even after exfoliation it's still there :)

think i am going to go for the shark tattoo thing in henna this weekend.. because the henna artist at the ladies' club will oblige ;)

Oh golly! Any chance of a picture when it's done? :mute

Freediver81 said:
Actually if its done by a professional using one string (and not a double string)it doesnt hurt!

Said

If you say so..... I just like my short hairs where they are, Thank you VERY much! ;)

hahahahahah

actually i have my eyebrows threaded and its a piece of cotton thread double over and they kind of twist and pull drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrruppp!! :hmm

eeeeiiiiisssshhhhh i can bear for a few pulls then i have to recompose.. rofl rofl i couldnt imagine that sensation anywhere else on my body, :waterwork it would be unbearable!! rofl rofl

OldSarge... photo of that tat? Hmmmmm will have to think about it - getting quite shy of late ;)

There are no Jaffas at the Ladies Club ;) although men do come there on Mondays to do maintenance work and they put up big signs so all the ladies know about it rofl rofl

Hi Spearos,

Just saw this thread. I have a few shark engravings I did on guns. One is a logo for a dive store and the other a copy of a tatoo on a customer. An interesting side note on the shark tatto, is that his wife is a marine biologist studying sharks. ONe of the projects is the new oderless shark repellent that is made from the same compunds found in rotting sharks. Heres the pictures. I think sharks are pretty cool looking in the water and in print.

Aloha, Daryl

Last edited:
Reactions: island_sands
Daryl Wong said:
Hi Spearos,

Just saw this thread. I have a few shark engravings I did on guns. One is a logo for a dive store and the other a copy of a tatoo on a customer. An interesting side note on the shark tatto, is that his wife is a marine biologist studying sharks. ONe of the projects is the new oderless shark repellent that is made from the same compunds found in rotting sharks. Heres the pictures. I think sharks are pretty cool looking in the water and in print.

Aloha, Daryl

nice one Daryl!!! thanks a lot... where do i get the original logo? ;)

Hiya

Here's 2 more I just found, apologies if they have already been seen. :rcard

Last edited:
Reactions: Freediver81
bluecape said:
Hiya

Here's 2 more I just found, apologies if they have already been seen. :rcard

ah beauty!!!! love the one on the left.. now the local henna artists could probably do the outline and something twirly on the inside :D

island_sands said:
ah beauty!!!! love the one on the left.. now the local henna artists could probably do the outline and something twirly on the inside :D

I"m going to Sinai this morning to have a kitesurfing course and to dive a little, I think I will print a few of these tattoo's and I'll look for a local Henna artist to do them for me!

Said

P.s. Its great to live an hour long flight away (only 30-50$) from sinai!!!

Reactions: island_sands
Freediver81 said:
I"m going to Sinai this morning to have a kitesurfing course and to dive a little, I think I will print a few of these tattoo's and I'll look for a local Henna artist to do them for me!

Said

cheers Said for making us all jealous :vangry

Freediver81 said:
They renewed to TLV/Sharm route? quite cheap, you sure you're not talking about a flight to Eilat?
Enjoy Sinai, dive some for me. (hopfully I'll go diving some for me as well tomorrow).

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT