• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Underwater Fish Pics

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Deepdown

Oct 20, 2003
Well, went out again on Saturday, and managed to take a few pics I'd like to share with you all.

Enjoy,

Gerald

Attachments

• schoolingKahala.jpg
    schoolingKahala.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 219
  • schoolingKahala2.jpg
    schoolingKahala2.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 187
  • Bluerunners.jpg
    Bluerunners.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 175
  • Spearo-chubs.jpg
    Spearo-chubs.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 178
  • AJS.jpg
    AJS.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 201
Thanks! I'm just starting UW photography, and I'm really liking it. It is very hard to get everything right, and definitely harder than hunting. You have to get sooo close to get a good shot...

Gerald

Hey Deepdown,

Those Kahlua pics sure are sweet rofl . I like mine with some stiff Russian Vodka and some Half-Half cream... :p

Dive with Caution,

Rolo :hungover

wow nice.. looks like what we call white tip trevally... where is that?

do you have a special gel for those gloves??
:ycard

Hi, the pics were taken of Ft. Lauderdale, FL USA. The big fish are called Amberjacks down here. Unfortunately the visibility wasn't stellar... I'll be going home to Curaçao next month where the waters are crystal clear, so it should make for some interesting photo ops.

Dive safe,

Gerald

a colleague of mine here worked in Curacao for a couple of years.. have you been there before? he is full of praises.

Island: i used to go to Curacao a lot to play field hockey when i sued to live in Caracas, Venezuela (yes in latin america dudes play field hockey and no its not gay when a ball that is harder than a baseball zooms past the goal-keeper's head (mine) at +90mph ;) )
first thing to hit me, as a 9 year old was that all the women in the beach were topless, and all uf us (under 12years old) decided they were rent girls... jajaj pero despues nos acostumbramos a ver las tetas al aire y si que la pasamos bien... jodimos pero hasta decir basta..

hey we play hockey in ZA too... however rugby is more of a man's sport. jejjejeje

i miss being able to go topless.. when i take my t-shirt off now its like halogen lamps.

island_sands said:
i miss being able to go topless.. when i take my t-shirt off now its like halogen lamps.

gee that was somewhat of an overshare... joder tia pero en mi opinion no hay nada de malo con tener melones blancos con penzones rosados..
preguntale a Shane si no me creeis rofl

but if you are interested, you could get some sunless tanning cream. si voy a maldives en ano nuevo no tengo ningun probleman con traermelo. te lo digo sin joder ni nada pervertido.

Hey Mishu that's funny, I played field hockey in Curaçao, and went to Venezuela, Trinidad, Barbados etc... for interantional tournaments every year. I was the goal keeper also. I don't care what anybody thinks, but field hockey is a though sport. You can get seriously hurt quite easy... Perhaps I've played you in the past.

Anyways, Curaçao has some seriously good diving, and mostof it is doable from shore. It's very diverse, and has some really well developed, pristine reefs. No spearing though...

Gerald

a girl on our team got whacked on the ankle with a hockey ball. put her out of commission for six months with a shattered ankle.

not an easy sport to play.

Hockey

Sweaty girls in short skirts playing with balls and sticks

I like it :D

Shane

Balls? Skirts? Girls?? what kind of hockey do you people play?????

ICE! PUCKS! Big Sweaty geys beating the piss out of each other!!!

we were talking about field hockey..you kno..the european version without the ice and dudes without teeth :D

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT