• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

underwater fun..

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Pekka

neoprene dreamer
Aug 22, 2001
I know that many of you guys dive where water is clear and there are loads of fish and corals, but I know that some of you guys dive at spots where there are on game no beatiful marinelife around you just mud and perhaps some lonely little fish if you get lucky..
So my question is what do you do for fun then?
I really enjoy just going down to a comfortable depth and listen my heart rate drop....the peace and silence..
I also like to make easy dives with my buddy so that we dive together and cruise along the bottom...
Well have fun diving where ever you might be doing it...:cool:

I'm one of those mud-divers

I usually enjoy myself with empty & rusty beercans, a coke bottle or whatever is on the bottom. Taking them to the surface, throwing it somewhere and trying to find it back is a nice game for 15 minutes.

When getting too bored in summertime I'll get back to my book / wife / other beautiful female creatures sunbathing on the shore.

Might be a good idea to have fundraiser at my diving club so we can invite some seals, dolphins or sharks over. :cool:

I remember taking golf ball with me once and throwing it into the deepest spot and then going for it....fun for a while..
Hide and seek would be great.....?? just dive into the mud and you are well hidden!

That sounds like an AWESOME game! Id love to try it, kick up a bit of silt and its just like an ocotopus doing the ink cloud and dissapearing. Sounds like tons of fun.

Ike

I like to do UW dancing with my girlfriend from a depth of about 15m we synchoniously swim with our monofins to the surface, holding eachother like a in a normal dance.

I also like the sinking feeling very much, take half the air, duckdive and after a few strokes just let youself sink, eyes closed, relaxing every muscle etc.

What we also do is trying to grab eachother on the tail, the monofin I mean ;) chaseing each other is also great fun.

Love, peace and water!
Carlos.

I usually swim through kelp forest with my friends and see how far we can go.

THE FUN PART is, cutting kelp trunks and watching my friends get all tangeled up. haha. Give it a try its funny to watch them panic or try and pull your mask off.

-holdyerbreath

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT