• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Underwater music

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Donna

Supporter
Supporter
Oct 23, 2003
Hi everyone...

I've been reading the thread re 'listening to music during dry static' and am now really keen to get some waterproof earphones and maybe pouch for cd player. I've found a setup called Aquatunes and it looks good but I can only find it available in the States.

Does anyone have any experience of it? Can I get it in the UK? If not, anyone recommend a reputable company to buy it from?

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Donna :)

10x. :)

Seems like all you need is a walkmen/cdplayer/mp3player/mini-disc, one of those 5 meter rated airtight bags/soft cheep camera bags, and someway to make the headphones (or even a control panel) water ressistent. You can pass the line out of the case the same way with a valve like in the pipe goggles, but sealed with some silicon.

I can already see one of the future threads:"Need help, keep getting headphones squeez."

Or posting in the "Have you ever been entangled underwater" Poll about headphones entanglment...

:D

Hmmm, could lead to some very funny threads, but my statics are so pants, I'm willing to try anything!! I can just imagine floating away listening to a bit of Dido or The Lighthouse Family - ahhh the thought has chilled me out already....I'm back on a liveaboard in zanzibar, watching the sun go down - heaven.... :)

Donna

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT