• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

underwater screensaver

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

jero

Jul 20, 2001
Would you like this for a screensaver? (it is simple by I think it is cute)
I made it, it is free to use, etc...
If I get more then 10 positive replies I will post it... just to see if you're interested...

Cheers!

screensaver

Hi Jero,
Good job, although it wouldn't hurt my feelings if it had a fish/ speargun/freediver in some combo. Take care.
Jay:cool:

make my reply count as 10 and post it.. :)

i would love to put that on my computer (actually a family computer but i dont think that they would mind)

good job, i wish i was computer literate

Actually, I was thinking of adding a freediver.
I will add a "no limits" freediver then I will post it, OK?

looks good....

Good job Jero, and I am looking forward to se the freediver in it...:t

freediver is in

OK!
Please, use the same link.
The bubbles are improved, and the little "no limits" man will appear (after a while) and keep appearring randomly after that.
I will call it version 1, 'cause for now the little "no limits" man is now just going down. In version 2 he will be also returning to the top, but that will happen when I finish my website.

Till then....

Cheers

...the screensaver

Attachments

• deeperblue installer.zip
    770.1 KB · Views: 233
Jero,

Excellent work!

If you stick the Deeper Blue logo (I can provide high quality versions to you) at the top left or bottom right, i'll make it an official Screen Saver for Deeper Blue.

If you do do that, add your contact details on the bottom left if you want, bit of self promotion for you :D

Cool!
Send me the logo (vectorized, please)!
But I would like to wait for the version 2 cause I was thinking of putting the diver comming up and then some cool typo like "there are no limits with deeper blue!"
That can be the official screensaver.

What do you think?

Sorry!

Jero,

Sorry for the delay in posting you the logo's but i've been flat out at work and then the London Dive Show at the weekend.

I've just sent you the logo's via email.

got it, but..

I got the logo. But that is not exactly what I need. I will send you a mail explaining what I need...

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT