• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Underwater Video Camera For Sale

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

sumba

May 31, 2005
Hello

Camera is Sony DCR-PC120. This is Broadcast quality camera and is used by Jackass on MTV.

It comes with 3 batteries and two are 600 minutes so if you go on long trip there is no need to recharge for long time.

Extra SONY Wide conversion lens that is great for filming on boat or close area.

Charger and cables.

Pelican 1550 hard case (this are best and waterproof).

Ocean Images Underwater housing with high quality wide angle lens, high quality internal red filter that can be switch on and off. This is truly best underwater housing with only one seal to maintain. This housings are used by most Pro Underwater Filmmakers.

This is all you will ever need for filming professional video underwater.

We just have camera inspected and serviced by SONY repairer center.

Whole setup like this new will cont you more than $3500. We will sell it to you for $1800 plus $40 for shipping via UPS. If you want I will sent you Oceans In Action DVD one and two as extra.

You can call me for more info on my cell 727-543-9978

Thanks

Sasa Bratic

Attachments

• DSC06526.JPG
    DSC06526.JPG
    149.8 KB · Views: 139
  • DSC06528.JPG
    DSC06528.JPG
    145.2 KB · Views: 138
  • DSC06532.JPG
    DSC06532.JPG
    144.7 KB · Views: 126
  • DSC06536.JPG
    DSC06536.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 129
  • DSC06534.JPG
    DSC06534.JPG
    145.4 KB · Views: 134
If you had posted this 2 weeks ago, I would of bought it:head Looks like a good set up. I just got mine in the mail about 3 days ago. Dang:vangry

Weight: 7 lbs.
External Dim:
L: 8 1/2"
H: 7 1/4"
W: 12"
Internal Dim:
L: 4 7/8"
H: 5"
W: 5 1/4"
O-Rings:
70 durometer
Buna-N

Rated to 200 feet.
Housing with camera inside is slightly buoyant perfect for freedivers. If you get tired from long dive, just let it go and will follow you to surface. Housing comes with special lead weight for scuba diving that makes housing negative buoyancy.

Sasa

Last edited:
I currently have a cannon gl2 with a ikelite housing. how would this compare?

You have great camera but housing is old school with all this o-rings and knobes.
Our housing is Pro setup with Lanc digital conections. One hand operation with focus, ricord, zum, photo etc..

Sasa

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT