• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

UNIRDNA gets hitched!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Jon

Dairyland diver
Supporter
Apr 7, 2001
I just got back from Tedski's (unirdna) nuptiuals.

It was a great time and, in true Wisconsin style, took place in a small country church with a reception to follow in huge tent located in a corn field on his grandaprent's farm. A more down home wedding you couldn't imagine.

Ted, of course, had included all kinds of suprises to keep the family on the edge of their seat all night long. My wife even started to cry during his self-written vows- who could have guessed that such a smart-ass could have a soft side.

In true Darwinian fashion, Ted as chosen to upgrade his gene-pool in marrying his girlfriend of the past 9 years. We will surely see evolution in action once they decide to reproduce.

I wish him the best,

Jon

Congratulations to you both (not you Jon) but if you need to upgrade your gene pool, you cant beat a pair of good old Levi's ;)
Best of luck to you both from both of us

Good stuff Ted!
I wish you all the best.
Warmly,
Erik Y.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Shadowkiller
But will the offspring have gills? :D

That is 64,000 dollar question. I'll bet though the baby will be born with a video in one hand and a hyperlink to DB in the other!

Best wishes Ted!

Adrian

Thanks for the warm wishes, guys. The wedding was everything me and the mrs. wanted it to be. Here's an aerial shot of the reception grounds (the day after the wedding).

I'm out in Vegas right now for a couple weeks on the honeymoon. We are going diving in Lake Mead (huge resevoir, created by the largest ecological disaster - Hoover Dam - in US history). I'll upload photos in a few days. The condo we are staying in has a computer. Kinda strange that we are in Vegas, but still make all of our reservations and plans using the internet.

Again, thanks for the cheers. I'll post a bride-n-groom photo eventually.

Ted

Last edited:
You know the wedding party is big when....

The tent is bigger than the house!

My mom's husband is from WI but he and my mom did the "run away to Maui" thing to get married (hey, they are in their 60's so that is allowed.....)

Congratulations or, as they say here "Herzlichen Gluckwuensch!"

Watch out for those B I G catfish though! Rumor has it that they eat people in Lake Meade! rofl

Bret

Reactions: unirdna
Although I'm running a few days behind here, let me get in the Congrats lineup! May married life be as good to you as it's been to me :)

All the best to you both!
Aaron

Well done that man!

Great stuff - another manacled man on DB!

Jeez - imagine posting on DB whilst on honeymoon......that's dedication for you.

:D

Re: Well done that man!

Originally posted by Ben Gowland
Jeez - imagine posting on DB whilst on honeymoon......that's dedication for you.
MWhahahahaha!!

It's all part of my brainwashing technique for world domination!!

:D :D :duh

Congratulations man, now bring on the pics...of those hot bridesmaids.

Brad

:friday :friday :friday :friday Congratulations Ted! Best Wishes!
don

PS Just for Brad’s sake, please post the pictures of the bridesmaids!

Last edited:
Again, thank you, my kind friends.

No wedding photos in yet, but here are some shots from "Honeymoon in Vegas". Gambling ain't my bag, so we did just about everything but -

That damn horse almost ended mine (and her) life. Took off running for a cliff that dropped 20-25 feet to the highway. I yank the reigns and it stopped with 2 feet to spare :blackeye

Lake Mead is packed with huge fish. Spearing is legal with a proper license, but I didn't bother - not going to do any fish cleaning on my honeymoon. Next time out will be a different story.

Last edited:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT