• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Upgrading Cressi Gara fins with new blades

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Jamie Bell

Mar 5, 2018
I am looking to upgrade my plastic Cressi Gara modular fins with carbon or fibreglass blades. The Cressi carbon blades are very difficult to find in the UK.

The Cressi website says that I can fit any "standard sized" blade into the Gara foot pocket.

Does anyone have any experience doing that? I have no idea if the fitting mechanisms are standard or not.

In Venezuela, in my country it´s very difficult to find articles for our sport. En Venezuela, en mi país, es muy difícil consegüir artículos para nuestro deporte. We don´t have shop, the economic crisis caused the bankrruptcy of all shops, we have to buy bi-fins, mono-fins in internet locally in Venezuela or from outside in Amazon in dolars, adicionally Venezuela have a control exchange. Nosotros no tenemos tiendas, la crisis económica llevo a la quiebra de todas las tiendas, nosotros tenemos que comprar las bi-aletas, mono-aletas en internet, localmente en Venezuela o fuera en amazon en dolárees, adicionalmente Venezuela tiene un control de cambio.

English it´s no my principal lenguage. But I try to Write... Our country have a lot´s of problems. The economic crisis it´s terrible, we don´t have any facility to buy articles, firts the prices any bi-fin or monofin it´s expensive and any shop want to import that kind of articles, they preffer to import articles for swimming. Second the control exchange aislate our country, it´s difficult with a control exchange buy in the internet because the control exchange complicated trade your money. En nuestro país es muy difícil comprar artículos para nuestro deporte, lamentablemente el actual control cambiario que sufrimos lo hace difícil, el inglés no es mi idioma principal, pero escribo me duele la realidad lamentable que atravesamos, mucha gente pudiera practicar apnea y no solo limita el problema de las piscinas, aunque se arreglaran todas las piscinas, el tema de los artículos esta complicado.

Si son difíciles consegüir en Inglaterra, aquí menos XD imposible. Si algo aprecio de Reino Unido Inglaterra como país es que no poseen un maldito control cambiario que hace difícil comprar cualquier artículo, aunque antes del año 2015 por lo menos existían tiendas especializadas en Venezuela dedicadas a vender artículos para apneistas. ScrossopiMar era la mejor tienda para apneistas pero no aguanto la crisis económica la llevo a la quiebra, conocí esa tienda, era cara, pero excelente, lamentablemente la crisis económica que empezo desde el año 2014 ha ido empeorando y cada vez hay menos dolares para importar artículos y se ha visto reflejado en nuestro deporte atraviesa una terrible crisis, no hay artículos, artículos que eran fáciles de consegüir ahorason difíciles de consegüir.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT