• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Vancouver Island Freedivers: anyone diving?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

jillyh2o

Aug 16, 2011
Hi! I'm new to Vancouver Island and to Canadian waters. Been mostly freediving in the Caribbean and Hawaii. Would love to buddy and learn the ocean here

Hi! I'm new to Vancouver Island and to Canadian waters. Been mostly freediving in the Caribbean and Hawaii. Would love to buddy and learn the ocean here
Have you found some dive buddies on the island yet? I know some folks there if you haven't already met them. I will be diving with one of them between the 22 and 28 of december in victoria.
rick, vancouver.

ocean here is awesome. Though mighty cold. some places so rich with sea life it would rival Caribbean. I usually freedive on Thetis Island, Denman Island and Saltspring. Where ever work takes me.

Hi, Ive just started freediving, and I really like to meet some people to go with. I live in Victoria, any help would be appreciated!

hi,
I'm having a one day go on the island tommorow. are you around? anyone hase an idea for a spot neer Nanimo for a boatless spearo?

Hey people,

Just getting into the sport and looking for a dive buddy. So far don't have a spear but going for crabs right now then seeing how far I get afterwards. Located in the Comox Valley but able to travel to meet up for dives! Message me if anyone is interested. Later,

Dave

Hi, free dive crabbing is easier than shopping for crabs. Usually will find them by the cagilions in 3- 6 m depth. Watch out for the currants. I found my self doing underwater wight water rafting once.

Hey Dave, Im a diver in Victoria. Im out of province for a couple weeks, but when I come back if you ever want to dive around Nanaimo Id be up for it. Also check the group Westcan Spearos on facebook. Send me pm if interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT