• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Videos: Manny Puig "Extreme encounters" and Agutto profundo

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

SpearoPimp

Jun 9, 2004
does any one know where i can order these two videos The manny video is the one where he rides the hammerhead.(preferably DVD)? any links or websites would be appreciated.

Austin's down on US 1 might have a few of the Manny vids. They let me borrow the one you mentioned. You see him pole spear a nice bull dolphin also. They're nice guys.

Btw, where do you dive? Maybe when can hook up and dive some day. My buddies and I usually dive between Ft. Lauderdale and Marathon. Let me know if you're interested.

Good luck,

G

Last edited:
sorry to be of no help, but i need to say that manny's videos are insane - wish i had the cajones to jump in the water and try some of the stuff he's pioneered with sharks more than twice his size. anyone seen his new polespear design? it looks sweeeeeet.

Manny has a new DVD called THE ULTIMATE PREDATOR, check for online sales. He has the Hammerhead footage on there as well as some WICKED Tiger shark feeding stuff and some great Gator wrangling.....

Neil.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT