• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Vietnam

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

paulfulford

Mar 9, 2000
I'm going to Vietnam in December for a few weeks. Can anyone recommend any dive operators/resorts/sites? Or even any to avoid!

Thanks

Paul

Paul
What part of Vietnam are you planning to visit - lots of coastline
See what i can do to help
Regards
Malcolm James
travel.editor@deeperblue.net

------------------
Dr Scuba aka Mal James
Dive Deep Dive Safe
Deeper Blue
Travel Editor
Firetalk 918217

I used to own one of the only 2 dive centres in Vietnam in the city of Nha Trang; unfortunately you have chosen the worst month to dive as it is the middle of the monsoon season with only about 2 metres visibility and large swell. If you arrive in a lull in the weather with a group of divers someone might take you out, (there are now 6 dive centres in Nha Trang), but don't let them fool you as to water temp and visibility - it will be crap.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT