• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

WARM WATER WETSUITS (LYCRA or .5mm)

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

GeoFdz

Jul 8, 2002
Hey everyone, can anyone recommend any good sites to purchase a nice and not to expensive LYCRA SUIT and I am also interested in a .5mm or 1mm. I dive in south florida and in the summertime I like to dive with the lightest suite possible, I currently have a NICE LYCRA suit but it's getting ol. I have a nice 3mm for winter, that has held up great, but the store I purchased these is no longer in BUSINESS.

Thanks in advance for everyones help.

DIVE SAFE!!!!!

hi

Today my dad bought a 1mm titanium wetsuit it is the best suit ive ever seen inside is this smooth stuff its supposed to be as warm as a 3mm the shop dude said guys down south are using the 3mm version of this suit when they would normally wear a 9mm ordinary suit its amazing.

cheers

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT