• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Warning Level ?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

OceanSwimmer

Nov 3, 2002
Hi Stephen and all,
Just noticed the 'Warning Level' on the lower right hand corner of the posts.
:confused: Whassat?

Hey OceanSwimmer

You pretty much took the words out of my mouth.

Have you seen the warning level list in the main forum. It´s right next to your log in, log out status, in you "personal features bar":hmm

Joe

Reactions: OceanSwimmer
Got it!

Thanks Joe! I didn't notice the 'warning level' item before. Took me a second to find the list you mentioned....I'm learning!
Happy Holidays to you!
Cynthia

Hey Cynthia!

Sorry for not responding before but this time of year is pretty hectic!

Anyway - the Warning Level's haven't been formally announced yet but they are used by the Mentors and Admin's here to aid in keeping order. If you breach forum regulations at anytime you will most likely get a warning. Different warnings have different levels of "points" associated with them. Once a person has accrued enough warning points they will automatically be banned, although they will be able to appeal the decision.

Only Mentors and Admin's can give Warnings.

Warning Level ;)

No Worries, Stephan!
Merry Christmas to you and the DB staff. Thanks for maintaining a quality venue.
Warmest regards,
OceanSwimmer/Cynthia

Heh. I'm an idiot.
I saw this at the top of the forum list so I clicked on it thinking it was something to do with my user cp.
Then I saw that "I had" nine points for racist remarks on the forum.......of course I read this and realized it wasn't "my" list but a general list.:eek: Just ignore me in the future, I do this sort of thing often.:hmm :head
Stitch

yet one thing confusing me....

Alright, i too didn`t know what warning levels are in the first place. But then, what characterises the felony of multiple posting? Posting more than one time a day? Posting under the name of more than one person?

Greets, joe

Multiple posting is where the same post is made in numerous forums or under multiple usernames. It's pretty similar to Spamming to be honest, but spamming is to do with advertising or inappriopiate posts, whereas multiple posts can actually be relevant to the forums.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT